Does anyone else second guess their ADR's

First experience making ADR's and second and triple guessing myself:rotfl2:
Hubby says but when I'm on vacation I want to just relax and not have to worry about being somewhere at a certain time (like me insisting we be there for rope drop in the morning) I want to get up when I want....go where I want on the day I decide to. So I answer back...do you want to eat in a restaurant or just junk food the whole time? Um..yeah...I'm making ADR's:lmao:

I'll be in Disney right around the same time (Dec7-Dec 13). I have second guessed every thing over and over. I'm jealous you got Ohana for dinner as I've did not get it on my 90+10 day window and keep trying and nothing! So keep second guessing, I find it kind of fun lol :santa:

I called on my 90 days and was put on hold for 45 mins and I was trying to go online but having computer problem. I guess I was lucky to get it b\c he asked me what time I wanted for the date I wanted. When I called the only one that I did not get for the time I wanted was CM but everything else I got so I was surprise with LeCellier and CRT (got it for the date and time I wanted)

First experience making ADR's and second and triple guessing myself:rotfl2:
Hubby says but when I'm on vacation I want to just relax and not have to worry about being somewhere at a certain time (like me insisting we be there for rope drop in the morning) I want to get up when I want....go where I want on the day I decide to. So I answer back...do you want to eat in a restaurant or just junk food the whole time? Um..yeah...I'm making ADR's:lmao:

My husband usually laughs at me when I plan everything ahead of time (what park we will be, where we will eat and what we will wear...yes I'm one of those people who matches our outfits together...my husband made a comment the first time but he doesn't do the packing so I told him next time you pack if you care what you wear) but then Ever vacation, my husband appreciate me for all the ADR I make b/c he see people get turned away when they want to eat at that restaurant. I'm like you...I try to make it at ever park when they open (plus my son is already awake so he is our alarm and he is the one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter