Does Anthem of the Seas offer Debarkation PCR Tests?

Thank you. It would be good if they posted exact details to remove uncertainty.

Not sure if you ever check out cruise critic, but they recently added a Canadian section. Someone had reported their experience on their August cruise on Odyssey. They got a PCR test no problem ("Any Canadians now cruising" thread). Of course, things can change by Dec but good to hear of someone's actual experience.

Thank you. It would be good if they posted exact details to remove uncertainty.

Not sure if you ever check out cruise critic, but they recently added a Canadian section. Someone had reported their experience on their August cruise on Odyssey. They got a PCR test no problem ("Any Canadians now cruising" thread). Of course, things can change by Dec but good to hear of someone's actual experience.

Thanks so much! I'll take a look.

I do check there sometimes, but I haven't had the chance lately. I didn't know they had a Canadian section. That would really be helpful.

Just saw a posting on the royalcaribbeanblog website which states:

Disembarkation Testing
A major benefit to sailing with Royal Caribbean is that they currently provide PCR testing onboard. This can be arranged through Guest Services during the cruise.
To return to Canada, results of a negative PCR test must be presented. Antigen tests are not accepted for return flights.

(I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link.)

There's also a poster on the comments that said they received information directly from RCCL stating that same thing. I wish they would reply to my email inquiry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter