DOD Employees

Belle4

Mouseketeer
What type of discount, if any, do we get on the tickets to the parks? Also any discounts on hotel rooms? Where do you have to buy the tickets to get the discount?

You need to speak with the people at Shades of Green. You can reach them at 407-824-3600. In addition to discounted rooms, they offer discounts on passes.

Here is the link to Shades of Green. Tickets can be bought at their ticket counter which will be relocating with SoG to the Contemporary after April. Often the reservations have to be made a year in advance, but you can ask if they have vacancies or overflows.

http://www.armymwr.com/shades/index.html

Carla

You can definitely book overflow if they don't have rooms available. Last summer we booked CSR for 12 days in July through SOG for 84/night. Had a wonderful trip.

Lori

My parents are in the military, and they gave me a sheet from the ITT office (don't know what ITT stands for though).

There are some discounts on Disney tickets as well as Universal Sea World, and the Orlando Flex Ticket. The Disney prices are the same (maybe about a dollar less) than the Disney Club price, but the other parks, there were some significant savings.

Also you might want to check out the Swan/Dolphin rates, with the governemnt discount the standard room is only $129 a night. That is an awsome rate for a DELUXE hotel... and it's right in the middle of the action!

I think the best ticket price offered to DoD employees is the Stars and Stripes pass. It's basically a Length of Stay pass for those staying at a on-site Disney resort (not just SoG). It's only a few dollars more than the hopper passes sold by the ITT office (located at SoG) but gets you into PI, the waterparks, DQ, and I think Wide World of Sports. This link http://www.armymwr.com/shades/AttractionTicketPrices.xls is an Excel spreadsheet listing the prices. Was a good deal for my family back in December.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter