• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Documents (Dreams Unlimited)

tweetsie

Mouseketeer
Those of you who have booked with Dreams in the past, when do you normally get your documents and who delivers them? (UPS or Federal Express)

Dreams Unlimited has the documents sent directly to the guest from Disney Cruise Line. (Some agencies have the documents sent to them and forward them onto the client.)

Disney Cruise Line can send the documents out anytime from a month to 10 days before your cruise begins.

It's delivered by "Brown";) , UPS.

We booked throurgh DU. We haven't received our documents yet. We are sailing 10/11. A lot of the people cruising with us have their documents already. I am so jealous!!!

So am I. We cruise 10/12 and have not received ours yet. I saw where some of the people who are cruising with us have already received theirs.

For clients who are outside of the U.S., Disney does ship the documents to you with one exception. If you booked your cruise within 30 days of arrival, then you will pick up the documents when you check in at the port.

Waiting sure can be nerve wracking. As I said, Dreams has Disney send the documents directly to you, and it's entirely up to DCL as to when they go out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter