Do you think reservations are easier to get...

CathieArms

DIS Veteran
...with a larger party, such as 6 people?

I ask this because I had no problems getting what I wanted for dining reservations last July when we went. For fun, I went out to the reservations site and put in exactly the times I'd want for places like CRT and CM's if we were going in 180 days and I had ZERO probems with exact times. Do you think it's easier with a bit larger party?

...with a larger party, such as 6 people?

I ask this because I had no problems getting what I wanted for dining reservations last July when we went. For fun, I went out to the reservations site and put in exactly the times I'd want for places like CRT and CM's if we were going in 180 days and I had ZERO probems with exact times. Do you think it's easier with a bit larger party?

At 180 days out it would be unlikely that you would have any problems in July. During Free Dining you might have problems with Le Cellier and 'Ohana but at 180 days out everything else is pretty easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter