Do You Think People Take What They Can Get From Your Kindness Only To Run?

The Title Holds The Question

• Yes!

• No!

• I Don't Care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Well state your honest opinion because we all know honesty is hard to come by these days from certain people.

Sad but true, yes SOME people are like that. Don't let it change the way you are, you've been one of the kindest sharing people I know on vmk ill and I'm sure you are that way "in real" too. It's just too bad some people are like that but they are the ones missing out, right? :hug:

I think sadly yes, I have seen it many times in life, and even on VMK.

Like once, I decided to give my only dream shirt to a friend (and was luckily gifted one back by LadyDooley :)). Then, when I asked her if I could borrow her dream shirt I gave her, she said she had traded it! I had specifically told her to not trade it, and yet she still gave away the present I had given to her kindly!

Yes it happens. I have given away items, such as items in their wishlist in their signature. No thank you, just walk away. But when that happens, atleast you feel better giving that person a item they wanted.

yes, as sad as it is 2 say, there are people like that! but what can u do?!

Like once, I decided to give my only dream shirt to a friend (and was luckily gifted one back by LadyDooley :)). Then, when I asked her if I could borrow her dream shirt I gave her, she said she had traded it! I had specifically told her to not trade it, and yet she still gave away the present I had given to her kindly!

i have too say yes, but i do have a good story to tell!

About a year and a half ago, one of my very good friends decided to quit VMK. She gave me her Green rocket, and told me to never trade it! even though she has never been on since, and her account has been deleted, I still have that rocket today!

I'm talking about real life....

yup all the time it happens and it's happened to me. geez i cant spell right today
p.s. anyone on vmk right now im kinda bored

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter