Do you shower in the AM or PM.

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
I know I have time but with the camping season upon us it made me think. Do you find the bathrooms more crowded in the morning hours or at night. While we are camping I like to get up early so I can have a nice quiet, (Hot) shower. With everyone racing to the parks will there be a line? Do there seem to be enough showers for everyone? Can anyone please let me know there experiences. As I write this I'm thinking. Goodness are you an over planner. Sorry if this seems alittle crazy, I was just wondering.

I just got back and I found that you could shower in the morning or the evening. We usually showered in the evening (just in case it was crowded in the morning) after we got back from one of the parks.
But, when I did go to the comfort station, at differant times between 6:30 - 8:00....I found only a couple of people in there. One time there was a girl scout group....but they were not using the showers.

I usually shower late in the evening, but I also use the comfort station to get dressed in the morning as I am in a tent that I can't quite stand up in and don't like getting dressed laying down.

I have never had a wait at either time.

Carol

We never have found bathroom as busy as most campgrounds . Many days shower in AM then again in PM. . You will find there many large campers and they use their own bathrooms

I've had the occasional wait for a shower, but rarely. Usually when someone like my niece is in there--"What rhymes with shower (hour) is the joke around our house!

We always shower at night and found that around 10 - 10:30 pm was the most crowded time, but I still never had to wait more than around 10 minutes. Of course, the least crowded time was at 2:00 am on July 4th - there was no one there! LOL

Thanks all. I'm glad to know the showers are not a problem. I hate when you go camping and they don't have enough stalls for all the campers. Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter