Do you save $ on buying the dinner plan?

Disney Fans

Disney Fans
I know with WDW you end up saving if you do the dinning plan.
With the Disneyland dinning plan do you save? I have tried to firgure cost per plan vs going to the same places without the dinning plan and I think it is the same? Could you tell me if this is correct? :confused3
Thanks

Disney Fans said:
I know with WDW you end up saving if you do the dinning plan.
With the Disneyland dinning plan do you save? I have tried to firgure cost per plan vs going to the same places without the dinning plan and I think it is the same? Could you tell me if this is correct? :confused3
Thanks

You are correct. They do not save you any money. Well, they might save $1-2 dollars, but its such small amount it might as well be nothing. The plan does work well for a budgeting tool. We usually book our trip when my husband gets a work bonus. We pay for the trip and meals all at once. It cuts down on our out of pocket money while there.

The other question I have about these is if you can get change on the meal vouchers? And what exactly is breakfast in the park? Does that count as the plaza inn?

TheZue said:
The other question I have about these is if you can get change on the meal vouchers? And what exactly is breakfast in the park? Does that count as the plaza inn?

No, you do not get change. I recomend having a some small bills on you to make up the difference. Say, you spend $12. Give them $10 in vouchers and $2 cash.

Breakfast in the park is worth $8 and some change. Its enough to cover breakfast at Carnation cafe, Riverbell Terrace or Club buzz. I recomend Carnation cafe on main street.

Plaza inn is a character meal at breakfast. The breakfast in the park would not cover it, but can be used toward it. Plaza for adults is about $25. MOst of the packages come with a character breakfast, that would be good at the Plaza. The plaza is our favorite character meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter