Do you have more or less friends than when you were a kid?

Less. I am a bit of a wanderer and have left many behind. I hear from some occasionally, but usually lose touch.

More. When you are almost 67, you pickup a few friends along the way.

Less.

Id say most people make very few actual friends as an adult.
People you work with really are not friends...you find that after you leave a job or get laid off...unless of course they are looking for work.

People on social media are not really friends.

Neighbors and people you meet because of your kids - really not friends.
I have a lot of people I associate with on a regular bases, but really would not call them friends, and in many cases they are looking for something and disappear when you cant help them anymore.

@tony67 - Agreed, other parents, coworkers, neighbors, etc I call them “acquaintances”. Sometimes one would become a friend.

I found Ive made more friends as an adult yet still see the wisdom of my Nana’s thoughts.

Definitely less. All of my friends moved away years ago and over time we lost touch with each other. I don’t have anyone to hang out with anymore except my sister but she still works full time and even though we only live 10 minutes away from each other I don’t see her very often. My husband is really the only friend I have.

I definitely have less. A lot of the friends I have now are either married, have kids, or both and cant really hang out like they used to. I hang out with my cousins more than I do them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter