Do You Have A Free Quilting Site To Share?

I picked up a pattern sheet from Wally World yesterday and scanned it and saved it in .pdf format. If anyone would like a free copy of a "Redwork Sue" quilt pattern, PM me with your email addy and I will send you a copy.

It is 956 kb in size so you can save it to a floppy and scan it before you open it. It is really cute. The red colors look almost Christmassy so you could adapt it to make a Christmas quilt or quilted wall hanging, if you choose.

Mtblujeans
Thank you so much for the great links in this thread!! I'm still quite new to quilting but I'm always on the lookout for patterns.
Thanks for persisting and updating this thread!
Lydia

I am not a real skilled quilter myself. I don't have much experience....I started when the kids were younger and I have just not had time to pick it back up again now that they are in high school. :guilty: But, simple quilts can be just as pretty as complicated ones! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter