Do you ever ask people to move out of your pictures?

I usually don't ask someone to move if I'm trying to take a picture... I can just crop them out. :) Or photoshop. I guess it would depend though - scenery, characters, etc... it's DIsney - you EXPECT other people to be there and in your pics...

BUT - I *DO* ask people to move if i'm trying to watch a show or something, and someone in front of me stands up with a videocam to get it all.

Just b/c he has a videocam he can block my view? I think not. I tap them on the shoulder gently, and say, "excuse me, can you please sit down again?" ... I think that's justified.

Havent had to ask anyone to move out of a pic but on our last trip DH was asked several times if he would use other peoples cameras to take their pics after he had taken ours. Guess he just has an honest look to him. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter