Do you believe in MAGIC? A 4-night Jan '14 trip booked less than 3 wks in advance! COMPLETED!!!!

Ah the Disney Cruise bug...it truly has hit me full-force now. After three completed cruises (Dream, Wonder and Magic) you know I'm dying to complete it with a cruise on the Fantasy now! Currently I have an Eastern Caribbean cruise booked on the Fantasy for all five of us. I'm not sure if it will stick...but we'll see.

Ideally I think I'd like to try to do a 4 or 5 night NEXT summer provided a Military discount gets released. I keep watching the ones being released for THIS summer and I think our chances are pretty good for next summer as well. That will work out better for us since my husband may be working in the Florida area next summer anyway. It will be the perfect excuse to visit him and hop on a boat for a few days, but of course it WON'T get us that trip on the Fantasy. It would be the Dream instead...but that's okay. Our last Dream cruise wasn't exactly ideal, so a do-over on that ship would be nice!

I have no idea if I'll ever get around to finishing any of my trip reports. Time and life just get in the way. I've already got my next TWO Walt Disney World trips booked for this year and we've purchased the Premium Annual Passes so I'm sure a few more visits will have be made to take advantage of those.

This trip on the Magic, as I mentioned before, was truly an absolutely fabulous trip. We had a great time and great weather and really just enjoyed every aspect of the trip. We did so many fun activities on the ship, won a few "major awards" while onboard, had some AWESOME servers in the restaurants, enjoyed an adults-only Palo Brunch, spent plenty of time by the pool, tried out the AguaDunk, biked around Castaway Cay, relaxed on the beach and had our own crab compete in the crab races, loved the beach buffet, had lots of free ice cream, dressed up like pirates pirate:, watched all of the shows and participated in a fish extender group which was just as fun to give out our gifts as to receive the fun stuff on our own door. I really can't say enough about this trip.

I hope to get some photos up eventually...but don't hold your breath on that one! :rotfl2:

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask though!

January 2014 Trip Report...let's to start this!

Saturday January 25th:
We got up bright and early, packed the car and hit the road as scheduled. We didn't make too many stops along the way, which is nice now that the kids are older. We had lunch at an Arby's in SC around noon. We figured we'd do a longer dinner on the road but we really started cruising after lunch. Stopped for gas and DH decided to repack the luggage moving a lot of it to the roof. He claimed the Honda Pilot was riding too low and rolling a lot. I was driving and it did feel different but we had a LOT of wind I believe.

We rolled up to the hotel around 7pm and just moved luggage off the car and to the rooms then walked to a nearby Bob Evans for dinner. Got back in the room around 8:30pm and hit the pillows. After MAYBE getting 4 hours of broken sleep the night before and driving about 6 hours of the trip I was out cold by 9:30pm.

Sunday January 26th:
We had a full day today with nothing scheduled. I knew we could not hang in a hotel room all day, so we had a nice breakfast that morning and sat around the room as I plotted and planned. I called Vero Beach, since we are DVC Members, and thought maybe we'd walk around there and they have a little fishing excursion. Problem was that you could only book it if staying at Vero, and that wasn't happening.

So my youngest son loves to fish, and during a previous trip to WDW a few years earlier, I had booked the fishing excursion on Bay Lake for him and some of the rest of the family. My MIL and FIL also like to fish. My oldest son...yeah not so much. This is fine because the fishing excursion at WDW is only for 6 people.

I found out there was a discount for the 1pm fishing excursion, and so I called up WDW and asked if it was available for that day and it was but I had to check my plans and run them through the rest of the group.

I pulled aside each family member individually, starting with my DH. My plan was to book the fishing excursion, but since only 6 could do it I figured I'd take our oldest and we'd just rent some of the speedboats on Bay Lake for a while. However he couldn't drive them, an they only hold two. So this would only work out if it was just the two of us doing that. My DH was on board.

Checked with the in-laws...did they want to fish? They were VERY excited about that.

Checked with the two youngest kids, which is where it got tricky. My youngest son wanted to go, but did not want his older sister there because she would steal some of his thunder. She was torn because she would have liked to spend time with me also and ride the speedboats. Problem was if she went, I'd have to leave one kid on the dock each time, and rent the boat twice to take each kid on a ride. She wasn't fond of sitting on the side alone and waiting.

My oldest son was happy about spending the day with me and riding boats.

I called WDW back and booked the boat! We decided to head over early to grab some lunch and wait there.

So despite having no plans to do so...we were going to DISNEY WORLD!

Driving through the gates was bittersweet. You know how they make you feel! We were sending photos to my SIL back at home teasing her as if we were heading to the parks...which of course we were not...well not really.

We had to pick up the boat at the Contemporary, so that's where we parked. We had plenty of time, so we decided to hop on the monorail and take it over to the Polynesian for lunch. We decided on a favorite, Kona Cafe. It was right before lunchtime when we arrived, so we put our name on a list and waited, wandering the wonderful Poly lobby for a while.

We were called and seated and had a fabulous lunch. I love their Sticky Wings. My MIL got a noodle bowl which was way too much food but she still raves about. Everything was great.

Since our plans for this upcoming trip were to stay at Shades of Green, I thought I'd take everybody over to the resort to check it out. Since you can walk there from the Poly, that's what we did after lunch.

We did a quick walk around the resort, down the halls, out to the pool. I still cannot find the 2nd pool here despite this being my second visit...I know it exists!

After exploring for a little while, we headed back over to catch the monorail back to the Contemporary. Sadly this would be our only TRUE Disney ride for this trip. :sad1:

Walked over to the docks and had everybody check in for their fishing excursion. Nicolas and I then headed over to rent some Mouse Boats for a while.

We had a great time just tooling around Bay Lake for about an hour. At some point we did wander over to an area and saw the rest of our group doing their fishing. We didn't get too close to them, so as not to scare off the fish, but we took some photos.

After riding around the lake, we decided to head into the Contemporary for a while. I bought an arcade card for my son and he played some games for a little bit. We walked around the shops as well.

Soon it was time to head down to the docks, so we walked down and waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive from fishing.

They had the BEST time! Apparently the kids caught lots of fish...the adults not so much. This is really one of their favorite WDW excursions. So glad they had a good time.

It was close to 3pm or so and we were trying to figure out what to do next. Well my in-laws had an upcoming trip in February, just the two of them alone in WDW for the first time ever, and they needed to purchase their annual passes and get a TIW card. Since we were there, we figured we'd head over to the MK and take care of that, so I could be with them to help them out.

How mean to walk right up to the gates of the MK but NOT be able to go inside. My daughter was trying her hardest to convince me to buy tickets but for one day, and not even a full day at that? Yeah that wasn't happening. I stood in the line with the in-laws and went with them to the guest services window to make sure they got their passes and TIW card. They bragged that THEY could go to the park if they wanted and we couldn't. We snapped a photo outside the gates of all of us, sad faced since we couldn't go inside. My MIL was smiling though...since she could go in if she wanted. They didn't.

It was close to dinnertime, so we had to find a place to eat...with NO ADRs...for 7 people on a Saturday evening. We checked a few favorites with no such luck. Then I remembered that I had read some pretty good reviews about Boatwrights, and with many of us being steak lovers, that sounded good. We decided to head over to the Port Orleans resort and see if we could snag a reservation on a walk-up.

We arrived just before 5pm I think, which was a good time. They weren't sure at first if they could seat us (there wasn't anybody waiting at the time) but after about 15 or 20 minutes we were taken to a table.

The meal was VERY good and is now another talk among our group. The prime rib was really good, as was everything else. We left completely stuffed!

The drive back that night was pretty uneventful, except if you count the fact that my in-laws are still very new to phone technology and trying to help them both figure out their smart phones is quite funny! They have the exact same phone, but my FIL keeps control of passwords and my MIL has no idea how to access things and he writes down the passwords...at home. Anyway, you had to be there but it made the drive go pretty quickly.

We had a fabulous day and returned to our hotel to pack up and get ready, as we'd be CRUISING the very next day!! :goodvibes

Last edited:
I have enjoyed reading ur PTR and ur TR so far!! Hope there is more!! Sounds so wonderful!! Last November was our 1st cruise on a DCL ship (Fantasy) but not our 1st cruise. I haven't been to WDW in many many years!! My DH and DD have NEVER been to WDW. Last year we got a teaser, after the cruise we were going to visit some family in Cape Coral and we had to drive past all the signs and everything for WDW!! So we are very new to everything WDW related, like there is so many resorts and restaurants to choose from for anything. This is why I LOVE DISboards, I'm getting so much info!!! This November we are going on the Magic!! We were hoping to go to MK on the Friday before but I really can't justify buying a ticket for one day and worrying we can't do much with a 5yr old. That will have to be another trip. Can't wait to see pics!!:upsidedow

So we left as scheduled yesterday. Not too many stops. We had lunch at an Arby's in SC around noon. We figured we'd do a longer dinner on the road but we really started cruising after lunch. Stopped for gas and DH decided to repack the luggage moving a lot of it to the roof. He claimed the Pilot was riding too low and rolling a lot. I was driving and it did feel different but we had a LOT of wind I believe.

We rolled up to the hotel around 7pm and just moved luggage off the car and to the rooms then walked to a nearby Bob Evans for dinner. Got back in the room around 8:30pm and hit the pillows. After MAYBE getting 4 hours of broken sleep the night before and driving about 6 hours of the trip I was out cold by 9:30pm.

do you have any fish extender information?

So now that we are booked for our next cruise on the Disney Fantasy for sure, I should finish up our report from our last cruise. How am I going to remember stuff from January 2014?

Well I have a few photos, so as I mentioned above, during our January trip we spent a day on Disney property for a fishing excursion, and then we took my in-laws over to the front gates of the MK so they could get their Annual Passes purchased for their trip in February of that year. The kids begged and begged to go inside the parks, but we didn't have park passes and weren't about to spend money for a few hours in a park. Instead I took this photo. My MIL is happy because they could actually go the parks, even though they didn't.

Oh and some of the fish the the two youngest caught on the fishing excursion that afternoon:

The only Disney ride they would go on that day:

My oldest and I rented a SeaRaycer and hit the water for a while instead of doing the fishing:

So I guess I need to determine how our first day on the cruise went next. I know I have some photos so let's see if I can get them to a place to share them!

Last edited:
MONDAY JANUARY 27th
Wow....looking back over these cruise photos sure brings back memories. This was truly one of my FAVORITE Disney cruises ever. Really loved the Magic, had such great weather, just enjoyed everything about it.

So here is our Day 1 in photos. First we drove up to the Port...where this view is just so great to see:

So we unloaded our baggage and DH went to park our vehicle. I don't recall any real issues with checkin as all seven of us walked up together. Before long we were sitting here:

Don't they look thrilled? We had some snacks to munch on while waiting. The terminal was pretty packed of course. I believe we had a pretty early checkin, but I do remember we waited a few groups before we went on the ship. In the meantime, DD and I wandered over and caught these views:

Before long, we got to go through here:

We skipped the photo and just went right onto the ship. Our first priority was lunch because we were starving! No photos, but I know we went to Cabanas, grabbed an indoor table and starting chowing down!

Once we had food, next priority was the pool of course:

Last edited:
With the pool dip complete, the kids were ready to conquer the Aqua Dunk! The two youngest headed right up!

Here they are:

So I could see them at the top, and I see my youngest son speaking with the cast member up there, and then I can see him shaking his head NO...and leaving. Then my daughter walks right on and soon she is dropped down the slide. I was waiting at the bottom and sure enough I asked her and DS had decided he had changed his mind. Poor kid! He had walked back down.

Before long, the rooms were ready and we couldn't wait to go check them out!

DH loving the bed:

Kids loving the window of course:

Next we figured we'd go check out all of the kids areas. They were great, just like on the Dream, and the kids enjoyed some time there.

The hope was that they would enjoy going there, and we even verified that my daughter could choose to go into the younger areas with her younger brother or to the older areas. Spoiler alert: just like on our Dream cruise, the kids were not really into spending time at the kids areas, plus this time around they were all allowed to check themselves in and out of them at our request. Youngest son found the electronics stuff was also busy and kids were always pushing through and taking and not sharing. As it turns out, the times the adults wanted to do adult only areas, then the kids just hung out in our room for the most part.

Wow...so great to come back to this thread and look over our last Disney cruise. Such a GREAT GREAT trip. We just LOVED the Magic.

So we leave in just less than FOUR weeks on our next Disney cruise: the Disney Fantasy. This will be the kids first 7-night cruise ever and our first time on one of the BIGGER Disney ships since Nov. 2012, which was our very first Disney cruise on the Dream. It also means my husband and I will have sailed on all FOUR Disney ships after we complete this trip.

This time we will also explore some new places, such as St. Thomas/St. John and St. Maarten and we are still debating what we'll do there. I have some excursions booked but it remains to be seen if I'll keep them.

Our first cruise on the Disney Dream:

That photo was taken with Castaway Cay in the background, only my husband and my youngest son did not even get off the boat on that trip, because my son had been sick the night before. They chilled on on the ship while I went out with the other two kids. The plan was for him to go out later with them, but that never happened.

What we are really looking forward to this time is enjoying time in the water at Castaway Cay. The Nov and Jan trips had water that was just too chilly to really enjoy. This time around I'm hoping we will want to be relaxing in the water instead of just lounging on the sand.

Kids want to ride bikes around the island again, which we did last time. I think we can do that.

I'm also hoping they can snorkel too.

So many things to look forward to with this trip, and this time it will just be the five of us. The other two trips with the family we have had my in-laws with us, but not this time. It's just us.

MONDAY JANUARY 27th CONT'D & TUESDAY JANUARY 28th

So while I am here...and looking back...why not continue this TR a little further. We will see how much I remember, but at least the photos help a little bit.

When we last left, we had arrived on the Magic and the kids had checked out our rooms and the kids clubs. They liked them...but weren't overly excited about them.

Most likely we had returned to our room and then had our mandatory drill, followed by the Sail Away Party. My oldest, being a teen, had no interest in the sail away party, but the rest of us did and so we found a spot on the upper deck to watch. This was our view:

Kids got some drinks and settled in for a bit:

Oh they also got some pom-poms:

We really did enjoy the show from our spot on high. It was just exciting to know that soon we'd be on our way!

After it ended, we got a spot along the rail to watch as we pulled away from land:

At some point we went out looking for a snack...and of course had to have this:

This would hold us over until dinner for sure, since we had chosen the late seating for this cruise. This worked out very well for us overall.

Hard to say what we did later, but I know at some point the kids really wanted to go to a gameshow. We ended up at the lounge and when they asked for volunteers...kids could not have tried harder to get chosen. I don't know how it happened, but soon my husband and oldest son were here:

Yes the Goofys were ready to roll. I must say, I seem to recall thinking some of the questions seemed a lot like questions I remembered when my DH and I had attended a similar gameshow on our cruise on the Wonder back in Sept 2013. No matter...the boys were killing it and at some point my husband had to MAKE my son stop trying to answer all of the questions because they were clearly beating out the other contestants easily:

Eventually the game ended, and the winners were proclaimed and walked away with one of these coveted beauties:

I'm still waiting to earn one of those trophies myself someday.

I don't think we saw the show this particular night...but maybe we did. I'm sure we all went to dinner together...but I don't remember where we ate on night one.

I can tell you that our servers were absolutely fantastic, even if I don't recall their names. They truly made our evenings at dinner so much fun. Here is an example of one night:

TUESDAY JANUARY 28TH

So our next morning would be our first port stop at the Bahamas. What would we do there you ask? Well I will tell you right now...NOTHING!

Yes that's right, didn't even get off the ship. Back on our very first cruise, we did the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim with the kids. It was nice, it was fun, but it was expensive and a one time thing. I did not enjoy walking back to the ship afterwards with the kids. So I vowed there would be no need to do it again. And we didn't.

We just spent the day enjoying having the ship all to ourselves, checking out some of the activities on the ship that day, and enjoying the pool. It was perfect for us.

So this was our closest view of the Bahamas:

Later we went to play Pictionary on the ship. There were only a few people there. Then guess who showed up?

Yes Minnie played for a bit, and posed for a photo:

Later that night we had that dinner with our servers...and the photo you saw above was taken. Our servers made each of us a hat...and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Pretty sure we saw the show that day before dinner...but couldn't tell you what it was as it was way too long ago and no photos. I know we saw I think at least 3 of the shows on the ship, and all were great. We especially enjoyed Buckets and Boards though. Sure wish they were on our next cruise, but I already checked and they are not there. :(

After dinner the kids wanted to check out more of the evening activities. There was another gameshow like thing going on, and now the other two kids were desperate to get chosen to play and win their own prize.

Everybody else was tired, so I ended up taking just the youngest two with me to the lounge. They picked random numbers this time to play...and of course they picked mine and I don't recall how I decided, but I took my youngest son up on the stage with me. Or maybe his number was picked? I don't know.

This time our game was similar to Who Wants to be a Millionaire, so one team (adult/kid) was on stage one at a time to play the game. You would think it was easy, but I can tell you the questions were VERY VERY tough. We had the chance to poll the audience, and the one time we did that...even they didn't know the right answer. Somehow we got though it and ended up coming out victorious. Thus my youngest son walked away with this:

After that, we could return to the room to sleep and get ready for day three!

Last edited:
May not get around to another update today, but I'd love to have this done before we leave on our next cruise...next month.

We are definitely looking forward to 7 full nights of cruising and many more at Sea days. The kids love all the activities around the ship, and I'm just hoping they don't get bored. I know that when my husband took our 7-night cruise on the Wonder in Sept/Oct 2013, we really enjoyed the lack of having to be anywhere or do anything. We hung out in the lounge and played backgammon. We hung out at the pool, I read some books and took naps. We participated in a few Adult Trivia events which were fun. We played a few games of BINGO. We hung out in the room. It was just so relaxing.

My daughter especially likes to be ACTIVE, but I think as long as there is something going on (trivia, etc) she will be fine. The boys will be happy to indulge in endless movies on board I'm sure. I'm really hoping that since PAN opens right before we leave, we will catch it on the ship! We also haven't seen Inside Out yet, mostly because I know we will probably be able to see it on the ship as well.

Last night we discussed the fact that this will be the first trip where the kids truly will have free reign on the ship. The won't have bracelets to check them in and out of the kids clubs, because they are too old for them now. They will be free to come and go as they please, eat whenever they are hungry, as long as they at least keep us up to date on their plans. My son could not get over that he could eat pizza and ice cream WHENEVER he wanted for FREE! We've told them for the most part they can eat whatever they want on the buffets and food service areas around the pools.

My daughter really just wants to have another chance to get up on stage to play one of the many Disney games that she knows will be happening, and win a trophy like both of her brothers already have at home. I've told her that this time we are on a bigger ship, so there will be more competition to be picked for things like that. Of course, with more days there should be more chances to play those games. We'll see what happens.

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 29th

Yep another cruise update...after a good night's rest we were ready for day three which was CASTAWAY CAY day!

Is there anything better than when you see this view:

I believe I mentioned somewhere in this trip report, but last time we visited Castaway Cay (on the kids' first cruise) we ended up with a sick child. So this child would finally get to see Castaway Cay:

Of course we had to take this photo:

First order of business once we were off the tram was to find a place to camp:

Once settled, 6 of us were ready for our first adventure:

We really enjoy starting out CC with a ride around the island and it doesn't take too long. We stopped and took some photos from the lookout:

And on the end of the beach area:

Then we were on the home stretch back:

Back on the beach I believe we had to cool off first, and the water was really a bit too chilly to get in too far...but this works:

Then we heard about the crab races and headed over there. We were there early and even got our own crab. He is listed here:

Come on number SEVEN!

We did not win, but it was fun to watch. Then back to the beach, where my youngest started a collection:

Up next: more ways to keep busy on Castaway Cay!

Last edited:

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 29th CONT'D

So after a busy morning, it was soon time for lunch. We were really looking forward to this. Sooo good!

Lunch was soon over...and then what? We decided to head over the other side and look into rentals. My kids really wanted to do the Water Tricycles, but it was a bit windy...they weren't getting too many takers. Since my youngest son had yet to try out this fun, my DH agree to take him out:

The other two kids wanted to do the trikes as well, but I would have had to go out with each one of them, thus paying twice. So we watched. One of the CMs there actually took my camera and asked to take a photo since he thought this would be a good one:

He was really nice...and then he took pity on us just sitting there. He told us we could take out a paddle boat...no charge to us...so at least we could join them. So nice!

Kids had done these before, but they were up for the challenge of peddling me around!

More photos:

We had a great time and got some exercise, then headed back to shore. Had to get this photo:

Then it was back to the ship to take part in PIRATE NIGHT!

We got ourselves all dressed up for dinner, and the family even indulged me and stopped for photos:

Even the grandparents got in on the action:

We had a great dinner that evening. I indulged myself for dessert:

It was a great day, and I think the others were tired. I think only 2 or 3 of us went up to the top deck to catch the evening show:

Soon we could see somebody in the distance:

And saw this guy:

We stayed all the way through the fireworks, which I have to say were not as good as the ones we had seen on the Dream back in 2012, but they were still nice. This show was cute, but I think I liked the action of the one on the Dream.

Before long we were back to bed. We had ONE more full day ahead of us!

Last edited:
THURSDAY JANUARY 30TH

So we have finally made it to our LAST Disney Cruise full day. This was an At Sea day, so for the most part we could take it easy...and that's just what we did.

The day started off with brunch at Palo. Oh how my husband and I were looking forward to this! We had done it on the Wonder a few years earlier and it was just SO GOOD. This time my in-laws joined us. I don't recall why we have an anniversary celebration, unless we told them it was an early one for my in-laws, who had an anniversary in February. We did get this:

Yes we did enjoy the food:

The next plan was to enjoy some pool time. The captain had come on at some point to say there were some storms in our planned route, so he had headed out to sea for a while so that we could enjoy some nicer weather. At some point we'd have to turn back and head towards shore, but for now we could just enjoy!

Kids enjoyed all the food they could eat from the counter service on deck:

My kids even convinced their grandpa to take a ride on this with them:

Later my oldest son and I also went ahead and tried the Aqua Dunk. That was so funny. I can't accurately describe it, but I will say I made my oldest take the plunge first. When they hit the button to drop him, the CM working the slide looked at me and remarked "that was a good one" and then showed how he had basically tried to grab the sides at the last minute before he dropped out of panic! You can imagine how much that did to boost my confidence, but I did it anyway and it was fine.

After a while of hanging out and enjoying the sun on deck, at some point we did go back to the room. Not long after that, the skies did open (as we were turning back towards shore now) and we were glad we had left in time. I think we must have done some indoor activities, but I couldn't tell you what they were. I think we probably even attended the evening show (because we had the late seating for dinner) and then went to dinner since my next photos are during our meal.

Well at least during dessert, where both kids decided on these:

Afterwards I think the boys hung out in the room and the girls went to visit with some characters!

I had to get a photo with the Captain:

My daughter also had to get a Minnie photo:

And we both just LOVE Stitch:

I have not shared any of our towel animal photos from our trip, but we did have some cool ones. This dinosaur one was from the last night:

Before long it was time to get packed up as we would be leaving the ship the next morning. :(

FRIDAY JANUARY 31st

What can you say about the morning of departure? I do believe we skipped the breakfast on the ship, so we could get off and get started on our long drive back home. Departure is always pretty easy on the Disney ships, and before long we were outside and waiting for my husband to pull up the car. Weather was appropriate:

Kids were not happy:

While onboard, we did book our next cruise because we knew there was a chance we would want to take another one. With this cruise going SO much better than the our very first Disney Dream cruise with the family, there was no doubt we'd want to do it again.

That brings us to now...almost two years later...and we are just a few weeks from embarking on our next cruise. This time it will just be our family of five. Grandparents had hoped to join us, but my MIL has some severe health issues right now preventing that. Kids are looking forward to returning to a cruise ship. We can't wait to experience the Fantasy for the very first time, and some new ports. I'm still on the fence about many of the port excursions, but I'm sure we'll get them worked out at some point.

So this will be 4th Disney cruise for my husband and I, and the 3rd one for the kids. This is their first 7-night, having done 3 nights on the Dream and 4 nights on the Magic. Husband I did a 7-night on the Wonder out of Galveston and really loved it.

Hope you enjoyed my severely late trip report. I really enjoyed revisiting it. It truly was one of my very favorite vacations by far. Finally being able to see the shows, enjoying many meals together, getting dressed up like pirates, and having lots of on the ship fun. Castaway Cay was amazing and fun as always. We did not regret staying on the ship at the Bahamas because it just gave us more time to enjoy the many things on the ship. I really liked the Magic and would happily sail on it again someday.

I am here and I read your entire TR - it sounds like you had a great trip! I've always wanted to do a DCL cruise... Maybe one day - once the girls are done with college? We do qualify for military rates, which - every time I've checked, they are pretty decent.

I also sounds like you have a great cruise coming quickly! I hope you enjoy having the longer cruise with the family - 7 nights would be amazing!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I had fun reading about it this morning! ::yes::

D~

I am here and I read your entire TR - it sounds like you had a great trip! I've always wanted to do a DCL cruise... Maybe one day - once the girls are done with college? We do qualify for military rates, which - every time I've checked, they are pretty decent.

I also sounds like you have a great cruise coming quickly! I hope you enjoy having the longer cruise with the family - 7 nights would be amazing!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I had fun reading about it this morning! ::yes::

D~
Thanks for stopping by and reading! I truly never thought I'd be a 'cruise person' because the first one I ever took on Carnival in 200loveid NOT enjoy. Disney has changed my mind though. I cannot recommend it enough and although the military rates tend to only be offered late in the game (usually only a few weeks before the cruise) many of them are REALLY great discounts. Ours was exceptionally good but but it was January on one of the older ships. We still loved it. I hope you get the chance to do one soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter