Do they sell FOTL to people not in a Universal resort?

Frances999

DIS Veteran
Hello :wave2:

Do you know if Universal sell unlimited FOTL access passes to the general public (during the Easter period). I imagine that all of the onsite resorts are fully booked during Easter so I sure hope that they don't, otherwise FOTL may not be so great after all!

:wave2:

They have the fastpass at the ride and a book of fastpasses you can purchase for $20 (I think) but that only has 1 pass for each ride in it.

Susan
:)

Right....... FOTL for resort guest is totally different, and WELL worth it.

SEAlla, is correct, there are express pass plus books, for anywhere from $15-25.00 and the pass is for 1 ride 1 time, the passes are scanned, meaning that if you use a pass for hulk, then that's it, no more hulk with express......... unless you buy another book.

Also, with your park entrance ticket, you can go to the express pass machine, outside the ride, put in your ticket, and get an express pass, with a time printed on it, at the time listed, you come back and ride using the express pass line. HOWEVER, you cannot get another pass for another ride until the first pass has been used, or 1 hour ( I think) has passed from the time listed, for example, your time posted to ride is 1:00, and you miss it, you have to wait until 2:00 to get another express ticket. ALSO, if you want to do this, go to the machine AS SOON AS you enter the park, because the times go quickly......... meaning, you may get your express ticket at 9 am for a ride at 6 pm............

FOTL for resort guest is totally different, you use your resort room key, it has YOUR name, and age printed on it, so NO ONE else can use it, it is scanned at each ride, and you can ride multiple times on almost every ride at the park, as much as you can stand!!! :teeth: , so it is very much worth it!!!

FOTL is soooooo worth it!! I wouldn't think of staying off property now, especially if you're going during a busy time!!:Pinkbounc You will however get some funny looks from the people in the regular line, especially if they don't know anything about FOTL. My son and his friend rode Hulk 4 times in a row while the same people in line glared at them each time they went by.

There are four of us, (myself, my wife and our two children), staying in one room.

Will we get a FOTL pass for all four of us.

Originally posted by 714atuf
There are four of us, (myself, my wife and our two children), staying in one room.

Will we get a FOTL pass for all four of us.
Each member of your party gets a room key with their name on it. Each of you will have to show your key for express access.

each have a room key but if u want you can carry your kids and show it for them I did for my kids as I knew they would lose them eventually:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter