Do they allow anyone onto club level?

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
Would they let you go up and check out club level even though you are not staying up there? And if you are staying up there, can you bring friends up to have a drink?
Just wondered if next time we go we could go up and see what we are missing. I still think the first floor is the way to go, my old legs are not what they used to be.
But I would love to see what you get for the higher prices. I tried to peek in the rooms with the doors open but I think the only other room I saw besides a poolview was maybe a deluxe.
Thanks for the info

We stayed in a regular garden view room last March and then were upgraded to club level in July.

The garden room had a vanity area seperate from the bathroom.

The club level room had no vanity area, but the bathroom was larger to accomodate the huge double sink. Really, that was the only difference.....besides the robes and turn down service at night. Oh, and they fill your ice bucket for you everyday. All bedspreads and curtains, chairs, pictures, etc were the same. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter