Do the Starbucks INSIDE the parks have the gluten free breakfast sandwich?

Zhaan

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I've heard the one at Disney Springs does, but does anyone know first hand if the Starbucks INSIDE the 4 WDW parks have the Starbucks Gluten Free breakfast sandwich that all regular Starbucks have? I would like to get that on my next trip but I don't want to get to the parks and find out they don't carry it since those in park Starbucks are a little different than standard Starbucks.

Thanks!

Hi all,
I've heard the one at Disney Springs does, but does anyone know first hand if the Starbucks INSIDE the 4 WDW parks have the Starbucks Gluten Free breakfast sandwich that all regular Starbucks have? I would like to get that on my next trip but I don't want to get to the parks and find out they don't carry it since those in park Starbucks are a little different than standard Starbucks.

Thanks!
http://allears.net/dining/location/main-street-bakery-starbucks
Doesn't fully answer your question, but it does say they offer gluten free options. Hope you can find your breakfast sandwich there!

I came searching for this exact information--I went to the link above and it really does not say--they do show photos of some of what the offer at that location, but I do wish I knew for sure in advance. Anyone have a recent first-hand report? A shot in the dark...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!