Do Tent Dwellers still get the 180 day ADR window?

Even offsite visitors can make dining reservations at 180 days. However, to answer the question I think may have been intended, tent campers at Fort Wilderness do get the other onsite benefits, like being about to make dining reservations for up to 10 days on their 180-day mark as well as Fastpasses at 60 days, etc.

Even offsite visitors can make dining reservations at 180 days. However, to answer the question I think may have been intended, tent campers at Fort Wilderness do get the other onsite benefits, like being about to make dining reservations for up to 10 days on their 180-day mark as well as Fastpasses at 60 days, etc.

Exactly, I should have asked my question more intelligently. Thanks for the confirmation.

And, if I make an ADR but later have to cancel my trip, I have to cancel my ADR separately, correct?

Correct. You must have a credit card on file in order to make ADRs so you risk a $10 per person charge for not cancelling if you do t show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!