DLR Soarin' Tour Confirmed!!!

DomTheHodge

Mouseketeer
Managed to grab a couple of spots on the DVC Soarin' tour for November 15th WHICH is also the day of the DVC member evening AND also my 31st Birthday, the only thing that would make it better would be to see PTN that evening...

#excited

Oh, nice! You'll have a very special day!

I did get into the WDW Soarin tour, and enjoyed it very much!

I did DL in July, we got a sticker at the end - Honorary Aviator with Mickey on it.

Managed to grab a couple of spots on the DVC Soarin' tour for November 15th WHICH is also the day of the DVC member evening AND also my 31st Birthday, the only thing that would make it better would be to see PTN that evening...

#excited

Congrats. We've been shut out at least 7 times thus far even when calling @ 9 am the first day of our trip.

Curious, how often were you calling before you hit paydirt? Starting to think i should call at least once a week if not every day lol

Booking opens 60 days in advance so I just put a note on my calendar at 9 am DVC time (2pm here) to call and book, there was a 35 minute wait on hold (due to Irma) but I got tickets straight away

Congrats. We've been shut out at least 7 times thus far even when calling @ 9 am the first day of our trip.

Curious, how often were you calling before you hit paydirt? Starting to think i should call at least once a week if not every day lol

Disneyland is much easier to get. When I booked mine at 60 days, the cm told me she just booked someone for the following week. Makes sense since there are only 48 DVC rooms at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter