DLP Buffet Restaurant Menus

hardingk

DVC Member since 2007 AKV & BLT
is there anywhere online where the menus are posted with the food offerings at the buffet restaurants? I can only find the beverage offerings online, not the actual different food served. Thanks!

No they dont publish menus for the buffet restaurants as what they offer can change daily.
If you want to know about a particular one though we should be able to give you an idea of the food that would be available

No they dont publish menus for the buffet restaurants as what they offer can change daily.
If you want to know about a particular one though we should be able to give you an idea of the food that would be available

Thanks. We’re looking at Akrabar, Cape Cod and the Plaza.

Ive never eaten at Cape Cod and cant remember if I have at Plaza Gardens or not.

I have eaten at Agrabah a few times. It was several years ago however I dont think the food has changed that much from comments others have made.

The food is Middle Eastern and has a good selection of vegetarian options.

To start with there were several different types of salads, olives, hoummus, coucous, melon etc

For main course again there was loads to choose from - for both vegetarian and meat eaters - moussaka, vegetarian Lasagne, Vegetable tagine, coucous, pasta, spicy chicken legs, meat balls, sausages, meat etc for kebabs, rice, wedges. I have noticed someone say that they do more childrens options now as well such as nuggets and potato shapes/fries

For dessert there were a selection of cakes, crepes, fruit etc

Have you looked at the restaurant review page - Ive just checked it for Agrabah and there are some good photos on pg 3 showing the theming as well as a few reviews from last year listing the food they have

I think I was at the review page but some reviews were 5+ years old.

Ate at plaza gardens in March. As an American it was very typical Buffett fare. I think I had pasta, salmon, carving station and salad. Disappointing when I compare to wdw such as cape may cafe but not a bad dining plan use

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter