DLP add-on price?

mathgeek

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked the DLP add-on to their London/Paris trip who would be willing to share current pricing for it? I booked it 4 years ago after my London/Paris adventure, and now I'm booked for the Seine River Cruise, which looks like will have the add-on available post tour. I'm just wondering how much more expensive it has gotten in the past 4 years. I called ABD, but they weren't able to give me a quote b/c it had to be added on to a London/Paris trip, and they're all apparently full for this season.

Thanks!

I just returned from the London/Paris ABD with the Disneyland Paris add on. I paid $3213 for 3days/2 nights for 3 people staying at the Disneyland Hotel Paris which is the hotel at the gates to the parks. Hope that helps!

We are doing our own Disneyland Paris add-on to our Italy ABD next summer. We will have to deal with transportation and will not have the VIP fastpasses, but for a party of 4, 5 nights/6 days in a Green Forest room at Sequoia, we are paying just over $3,000.

I just returned from the London/Paris ABD with the Disneyland Paris add on. I paid $3213 for 3days/2 nights for 3 people staying at the Disneyland Hotel Paris which is the hotel at the gates to the parks. Hope that helps!
Thank you. This is what I was looking for. I opted to stay at Hotel NY for my DLP add on 4 years ago, so it was less, but they did quote me around $3000 for staying at the DL Hotel. I will probably opt to do it on my own for less since I've already done the VIP experience.

Has anyone booked the DLP add-on to their London/Paris trip who would be willing to share current pricing for it? I booked it 4 years ago after my London/Paris adventure, and now I'm booked for the Seine River Cruise, which looks like will have the add-on available post tour. I'm just wondering how much more expensive it has gotten in the past 4 years. I called ABD, but they weren't able to give me a quote b/c it had to be added on to a London/Paris trip, and they're all apparently full for this season.

Thanks!
We are booked for Seine (June), and interested in the same info!

Thanks!

My travel agent sent some quotes for July land adventure DP add on. She was told the prices for the Seine River add on won't be available until the new year.

BTW if interested I am in a private FB group for this cruise. We just got off the ABD Oktoberfest Danube river cruise and it was wonderful.

Seine River Cruise June 2019: https://www.facebook.com/groups/192917561425910/

We're going on the Seine river cruise in August. We thought about doing the ABD add-on but it would have been beyond expensive because as a family of 3 we're booked as a double and a single for the river cruise, which ABD requires you keep for the add-on.

Instead, we booked 3 days/2 nights in a Golden Forest suite at Sequoia Lodge for $1,420 for a party of 3, and as a suite-holder we get the VIP fastpasses. I used the info on the Disneyland Paris board to book it from the French website (which is much cheaper and had different availability than the US website). I used Google translate to understand what I was reading.

We'll also have to arrange our own transportation from the airport and to the start of the Adventure.

Hope this helps someone!

My wife and I have "added on" DLP twice, once on the way to the Bavaria tour and once on the way home from Spain. In each case, as IzzyBella points out, we booked ourselves and we used a European DLP site to do the booking. Sometimes the the UK site is less expensive and us yanks can still read!

For transfers from the airports We've used a private transfer service called EZ Shuttle (from CDG) and another called IS Prestige (Orly). No complaints about either. Although EZ Shuttle does not go to/from Orly.

We’re doing the Seine River cruise in August. For 2 adults, I was quoted:

2 nights:

1. Disneyland Hotel Paris - $3018.00
2. Newport Bay Club Hotel - $1800.00

3 nights:

1. Disneyland Hotel Paris - $4366.00
2. Newport Bay Club Hotel - $2540.00

We are doing our own Disneyland Paris add-on to our Italy ABD next summer. We will have to deal with transportation and will not have the VIP fastpasses, but for a party of 4, 5 nights/6 days in a Green Forest room at Sequoia, we are paying just over $3,000.

Hey, we’re doing this too, we’re doing the Italy ABD in late April and then flying over to Paris for 4 nights at the Disneyland hotel.

We did DLP before our Rhine cruise last June. 5 nights at the Sequoia in a Golden Forest room (so you got the breakfast and extra VIP fastpass per day). It was like $1600-something for 2 of us, way cheaper than doing it through ABD at the Disneyland Hotel. Now, it isn't as nice as the Disneyland Hotel, I'll admit. But for the price difference (less than 1/2!), I just couldn't justify the cost.

I'm thinking about doing this before after my round cruise in 2020. Any thoughts as to whether it's worth it to spend Europe time in Disneyland? For example, is it enough different than Disney World and Disneyland you feel it's worth the time and money?

Hello friends. So we are planning on a DLP add on to London/Paris for next year, and tge quotes above are over a thousand dollars in difference than if we booked on our own. We can do 3 nights for less than the price of 2 nights through ABD.

I saw the hotel Fastpasses for club level rooms. Does anybody know how that is different from the VIP fastpasses you get through ABD?

Second question, would travel to CDG be difficult from DLP if we were to do it on our own? Thank you!

Hello friends. So we are planning on a DLP add on to London/Paris for next year, and tge quotes above are over a thousand dollars in difference than if we booked on our own. We can do 3 nights for less than the price of 2 nights through ABD.

I saw the hotel Fastpasses for club level rooms. Does anybody know how that is different from the VIP fastpasses you get through ABD?

Second question, would travel to CDG be difficult from DLP if we were to do it on our own? Thank you!

I would highly recommend doing it on your own; you will see a significant cost savings. The best trick is to check other countries versions of the Disneyland Paris site for deals (I would suggest U.K.). I believe all of the Fastpasses you get are the same whether it is through ABD or DLP. We stayed at Disneyland Hotel this past September (non-club level) and received a Fastpass for each day in the park. We didn't really need them anyway as the crowd levels are quite manageable and standard Fastpass is widely available and easy to use.

Getting to CDG from DLP is extremely easy, just take the TGV train! You can buy tickets in the station (a very short walk from Disneyland Hotel) and CDG is the first stop (about 9 minutes away).

If I understand it correctly, the Hotel Fastpasses are good for one attraction per day. The VIP Fastpasses are good for all attractions. You get the VIP Fastpasses through ABD, or if you are a Castle Club guest at Disneyland Hotel or in a suite at the other hotels. You get the Hotel Fastpasses staying club level at the other hotels.

There is a train between CDG and DLP, which only takes about 10 minutes, however, the train is relatively expensive (at least 25 euro per person per oneway), and the train table is irregular.
There is also a bus (23 euro per one way), and takes 45 - 60 minutes, but there are at least 2 trains per hour.
Last option is to take arrange a car service, other guests have good experiences with http://site.ezyshuttle.com/

Just fyi, there is a Disneyland Paris sub-board on The Dis. Me and some others have created some basic threads about the ins and outs of Disneyland Paris https://www.disboards.com/forums/disneyland-paris-trip-planning-community-board.77/
One of the things is a list of FP rides, there are a lot less than at WDW. Best value usually is Big Thunder Mountain.

Fastpass:
Fastpass is available at the following rides:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Peter Pan
- Hyperspace Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Indiana Jones
- Star Tours
- Ratatouille
- Tower of Terror
Phantom Manor should have a Fastpass entrance available after the refurbishment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!