DL on a day that it stays open till midnight....

MATTERHORN

<font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco
Haven't been in a long time, since we always go off season when it closes at 8. Do the counter service restaurants close early when it's open till midnight?

Our first day is a Sunday, and we have a late lunch at Ariel's Grotto planned. We stay up late and wake up late, so dinner for our family is around 9ish. Would French Market and Pizza Port likely still be open around 9-10, or would they be closing up shop? It seems when I am there, you really can't get much between 7-8, so if you haven't eaten before that, you have to wait until after you leave the park. Thanks

Andrea

I know that one night during our trip last month we ate at pizza port at about 8 or so. There was no sign at that time that they were getting ready to close up. I also had something from Riverbelle one night while we were waiting for the 9pm F! to start. I must have been about 8:45 or so.

Thanks! I just don't want to wait and then have nothing to eat from 9-12, and I really don't want to leave the park early to go find dinner.

Andrea

I am sure the pizza port, stage door cafe, and plaza inn are probably open late. Not sure about the french market, but I remember them having entertainment in the evening so they might be open too.

They closed earlier than 9 when we were there 3 weeks ago it seemed once parade of dreams was done things started closing up. We were in the parks on more than one night when they closed at 12 and honestly besides coffee or just a hot dog everything had closed including some of the gift shops.

all major restaurants stay open till an hour before closing after that there are some outdoor vending carts open on main street to close

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter