DL Insiders?

amw

need a new tag
Does anyone have any inside knowledge of what (if any) promotions Disney will be running once the current ticket and hotel promotions end at the end of the month?

Do they always have a promotion running for the hotels? I know the specials on tickets corresponded with the 50th, and they probably won't have the same deals next year. But, I'm wondering if they always run deals for the hotels?

If they were to release "offers" for 2007, when would those come out? -- after the summer season?

I would love to stay at DLH, but only if there was a special on. $220/night is a little steep for me :scared:

The 2007 packages usually come out in late August or early September. We're waiting for a great deal for early next year too! The fall packages should be released within the month. WDW just publically released the first of their fall packages today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter