• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL 50th photo album

Harmony

DIS Veteran
I bought a 50th annniversary photo album when we visited DL last month. I just filled it up about 2 wks ago. And yes, I took *way* more than 200 photos so I really should've bought more than 1 album.

I don't remember how much I paid for it...I wanna say $25 or so.

Just yesterday I noticed that it was a pretty big tear on the side. (about 2 in) I can't believe that it's already messed up! I liked it alot too! I can't believe that it tore, esp considering that it's been up on our mantle most of the time and people are always so careful with it when they view the pictures. (esp since it's heavy)

Since it's going to be awhile before we go back to DL...where can I purchase another album? It's gold and the binding is blue. It has a gold, circular plastic image of the castle on the front.

Thanks for any input! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter