DiVine at Animal Kingdom

mouserrificmom

DIS Veteran
Hello friends - does anyone know if DiVine still appears at Animal Kingdom? We have not caught her since September 2015.....I kept an eye out a couple of weeks ago but never spotted her and didn't stop into guest services to ask. Haven't seen or heard much chatter about her in a while so I am wondering if she is one of the gems that has faded away.....

Oddly enough we came across DiVine - or maybe it was her sister - at Disney Springs last October.

Shocked the heck out of me. I couldn't figure out why everyone was stopped and taking photos. Then I saw her.

My DD and I were so confused by her appearance at DS.

Is that the lady dressed up like a vine? If so we saw her on our trip 3/4-3/12.

Yes, and how funny! I was there 3/4 - 3/12 as well, but I was chaperoning a field trip and the kids were absorbed in other things at Animal Kingdom so I didn't really look to hard. Glad to hear she is still around :)

Oddly enough we came across DiVine - or maybe it was her sister - at Disney Springs last October.

Shocked the heck out of me. I couldn't figure out why everyone was stopped and taking photos. Then I saw her.

My DD and I were so confused by her appearance at DS.

That is odd?! I would have been confused as well :)

Is she related to Avatar or is she just a stand alone character? I've never seen Avatar.

Not related to Avatar or Disney even....she is an outsourced performer but blends in perfectly with Animal Kingdom. There are plenty of YouTube videos of her around if you care to learn more about her :)

We saw her at AK in January - she was on the right-side path through the Oasis as we entered one morning. DS and his family saw her last Tuesday (3/14) but didn't say where. I think I read that she's routinely in the Oasis now, not on the path between Harambe and Asia as in the past, but I can't confirm that.

I don't like her. Seems like the narrowest pathway in all of Animal Kingdom gets blocked up because she is hanging out there when we pass through.

ETA: I need to take this back after reading the post just above...

Last edited:
I saw her at AK a couple of weeks ago, but unlike any other time I've seen her, this time she wasn't blending in with any real foliage but rather just standing among the crowd of guests.

We saw her at AK in January - she was on the right-side path through the Oasis as we entered one morning. DS and his family saw her last Tuesday (3/14) but didn't say where. I think I read that she's routinely in the Oasis now, not on the path between Harambe and Asia as in the past, but I can't confirm that.
Yes, I believe she's been in this location for a year or so, at least.

For any wondering, while she's not on the schedule if you ask any CM at AK that morning to check their character schedule they can tell you what times she's due to be out. Usually it's short sets from shortly after opening till lunch or so. Not terribly long

We saw her in January also. I find her pretty creepy! She was in the middle of the walkway! Before I've seen her blending with the shrubs!

For any wondering, while she's not on the schedule if you ask any CM at AK that morning to check their character schedule they can tell you what times she's due to be out.
That's correct. I don't know why she's not listed on the AK Times Guide, but she is shown on the CM's equivalent, the weekly CM "Tell-A-Cast." Maybe it's because she's not a Disney character and is a 3rd party offering, just a guess. She and some of her co workers can be seen at other locations around WDW and outside WDW.

DiVine is currently appearing daily at the Oasis at 8:45am, 9:35am, 10:25am, 11:15am, 12:05pm & 12:55pm.

Where is the Oasis?
The Oasis is the first part of DAK that Guests enter as soon as they pass the tapstiles-it ends at the bridge to Discovery Island.

DiVine performs just past Wheelchair/ECV Rental on the right in the "walkway" that leads to Backstage.:)

I haven't seen her since 2009. I just guessed that she wasn't making appearances anymore.

I hope to see her again in the future!

Saw her in May. Loved it! She walked out of the foliage and it was a total surprise. Of course a crowd gathered and she went in/out 2-3 times and people were taking pix!
Then she went in back in and stayed there...
was great to see her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter