Displaying lanyard / shadow box

RedM94

DIS Veteran
After several unsuccessful search attempts, I am hoping that I didn't dream seeing photos on this thread of shadow box lanyard display. I seem to remember seeing someone create awesome ABD shadow box display of their laynard and small momentos from their trip.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

No you didn’t dream it! My Mom and I used it as a guide to make our own shadow boxes for our BSM trip. It’s in the thread “The box arrived.....” the last post date is Nov ‘17. It was posted by Cousin Orville. Hope that helps!

No you didn’t dream it! My Mom and I used it as a guide to make our own shadow boxes for our BSM trip. It’s in the thread “The box arrived.....” the last post date is Nov ‘17. It was posted by Cousin Orville. Hope that helps!

Yes, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so very much!

They sell shadow boxes at "Michaels" craft stores as well as "Christmas Tree shops" and when you use their coupons it makes the cost quite reasonable.

My pins are sitting in a ziploc bag. You all are inspiring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts