Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

We don't have a listing showing the bedding configuration at club level or the resort as a whole. The closest thing I can suggest is to go to the Beach Club room view thread (on the Resorts Community subforum) and look at listings for Standard View for rooms starting with the number 5 (5th floor)

Contact Disney Signature Services and let them know that you need to have a daybed since you have non-related children/teenagers of opposite genders. If you are assigned a room at check-in that does not have a daybed, see if they can provide a rollaway cot or if they can get you into a different room.

::yes::
Thank you so much! I called DSS and made the request (and told them the reason it's important). The castmember I spoke with said she would add it to my reservation, but nothing is for sure, etc. Hopefully it will work out. Maybe I should bring a sleeping bag in case:tongue:.

Does the Pick-a-Pearl booth at YC/BC have settings for the pearls? I would like to get a pearl and a setting, but I'd prefer the booth at YC/BC to the place in WS, which is always a zoo and takes forever.

Does the Pick-a-Pearl booth at YC/BC have settings for the pearls? I would like to get a pearl and a setting, but I'd prefer the booth at YC/BC to the place in WS, which is always a zoo and takes forever.

I did the pick a pearl in Japan to celebrate our 30th (Pearl) Anniversary. I got this setting on ebay (after my trip) (but you could get one before).

It is just a cage that you can open and put the pearl in yourself. The necklace string goes through so it can't open.

There were some less expensive settings like this, in the $15 range. I think mine was $30-$40.

I would just go to Japan and pick a pearl they have a good selection of settings. I have a ring, earrings, and a necklace that I got there, night time is a bit busier. We never waited that long to pick the pearl or to pick up the jewelry when it was done.

Is there an extra charge to request a rollaway? We have 2 boys who may not sleep well together and seems rooms with 4 people don't always get rooms with daybeds.

They used to be provided free-of-charge upon request, but I believe there may be a $25-$35 per night fee now. But I'm not positive and I'm not sure it is a consistent policy.

:confused3

I did the pick a pearl in Japan to celebrate our 30th (Pearl) Anniversary. I got this setting on ebay (after my trip) (but you could get one before).

It is just a cage that you can open and put the pearl in yourself. The necklace string goes through so it can't open.

There were some less expensive settings like this, in the $15 range. I think mine was $30-$40.

Love that Dee! I actually have a pearl in a baggie waiting for something like this ;):scratchin:thumbsup2

I would just go to Japan and pick a pearl they have a good selection of settings. I have a ring, earrings, and a necklace that I got there, night time is a bit busier. We never waited that long to pick the pearl or to pick up the jewelry when it was done.

Eh, the one time I did the Pick a Pearl in Japan, it took an hour. I'll see what the kiosk at YC/BC has and decide then.

I really like that. My kids have been collecting their pearls over the years but haven't picked out any settings. I'd love something like that.

Eh, the one time I did the Pick a Pearl in Japan, it took an hour. I'll see what the kiosk at YC/BC has and decide then.

I think WS is marginally more entertaining, but it can take a while, I agree. The last time we went, we were behind a group of college girls who were bombed and being completely obnoxious. At this point, we usually go to the kiosk at YC/BC or the one at DS (if it's still there - it's been a while since we went to that one).

Well, our family got a major blow this week. We found out our 21 year old son as Type 1 Diabetes. Needless to say, there is no way DH and I could go to WDW later this month for our anniversary when our DS is getting adjusted to checking his blood, administering insulin and learning to count carbs. We would be worrying the whole time. DS is taking it like a trooper though (much better than mom and dad are taking it). However, on the bright side, somehow with DS, DD, DH and my schedules, we were able to change things around and all four of us go for a short family trip staying at BC for one night and then YC for three nights next week! The are all very excited. And we actually got some FP's we wanted at EPCOT! It's times like these that make you realize how important family is, and to count your blessings. :earsboy:

Quick question. We are staying at beach club this August. when leaving the magic kingdom can you take the monorail to epcot and find transportation from epcot to beach club. We will not have park hoppers to cut through epcot.

Quick question. We are staying at beach club this August. when leaving the magic kingdom can you take the monorail to epcot and find transportation from epcot to beach club. We will not have park hoppers to cut through epcot.
You can uber to beach club. Or one of the new Disney Minnie vans. But doubtless easier just to take bus from MK to beach club

No, there is no Disney transportation from the front entrance to the Epcot resorts.

You could take a cab or uber

Well, our family got a major blow this week. We found out our 21 year old son as Type 1 Diabetes. Needless to say, there is no way DH and I could go to WDW later this month for our anniversary when our DS is getting adjusted to checking his blood, administering insulin and learning to count carbs. We would be worrying the whole time. DS is taking it like a trooper though (much better than mom and dad are taking it). However, on the bright side, somehow with DS, DD, DH and my schedules, we were able to change things around and all four of us go for a short family trip staying at BC for one night and then YC for three nights next week! The are all very excited. And we actually got some FP's we wanted at EPCOT! It's times like these that make you realize how important family is, and to count your blessings. :earsboy:

:grouphug:

You can get off the monorail and take a resort bus. They are way over to the right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts