Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving to Orlando (well, riding right now) and realized we left something we need at home. Can’t scroll through thread in car (yay motion sickness!), so hoping someone could post address to have someone ship to at the Resort so I can place a quick Amazon order from the road.

Can someone help a negligent mom out?

Driving to Orlando (well, riding right now) and realized we left something we need at home. Can’t scroll through thread in car (yay motion sickness!), so hoping someone could post address to have someone ship to at the Resort so I can place a quick Amazon order from the road.

1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

Safe travels! Have a great trip :wizard:.

I'm staying at the Poly March 6-12! First stay there and I'm so excited!

The Poly is amazing, you will love it! Happy planning :goodvibes.

We booked marina/pool view and would like to be close to GCH. Would it be better to request a room in Fiji or Samoa? I'm kind of leaning toward Samoa because it looks a bit closer on the map, and it would be closer to the TTC.

We booked marina/pool view and would like to be close to GCH. Would it be better to request a room in Fiji or Samoa? I'm kind of leaning toward Samoa because it looks a bit closer on the map, and it would be closer to the TTC.
Both are really about the same distance from GCH. Samoa is a little closer to the bus stop and transportation and ticket center if that is important to you? We really enjoyed our stay in Fiji, it was nice and quiet.

Fiji is probably a minute walk, if that, to the GCH. You walk in the side entrance by Trader Sam's.
And the walk to TTC was super easy.

We just stayed there, third floor marina view. Perfect.

We've never stayed in Fiji, but we loved Samoa as it's just steps from both pools, GCH, Captain Cooks and the beach. With that said, I don't think you can go wrong with either one as Fiji seems nice as well :).

My wife and I just picked up a confirmed DVC reservation through one of the rental agencies for one night in the Poly Bungalows this weekend. Price could not be beat and we are so excited to end our Thanksgiving vacation at the Poly Bungalows (first part is at POFQ)!

Congrats on the deal! Hope you have a great stay :wizard:.

We just left Trader Sam’s. There are Christmas drinks, but we didn’t try them.

Also, apparently they no longer offer a discount for not getting the drinks in the souvenir glasses. For some reason, I thought they did (but maybe I made that up).

We just left Trader Sam’s. There are Christmas drinks, but we didn’t try them.

Also, apparently they no longer offer a discount for not getting the drinks in the souvenir glasses. For some reason, I thought they did (but maybe I made that up).

You remember correctly. . .drinks without the glasses were less costly.

You remember correctly. . .drinks without the glasses were less costly.
Drinks without purchasing the glasses. They still came in the glass. I don’t think there was a discount for not getting the drink served in the glass.

Have a Bungalow reservation booked on cash for Dec 3rd - Dec 6th, So excited! As this is our first time staying onsite as well as being at the Poly.

What are the hours for the Lava pool *Main Pool* and Oasis Pool *Quiet Pool* During this time? We would like to also explore all the MK resorts Christmas decorations, any tips?

Have a Bungalow reservation booked on cash for Dec 3rd - Dec 6th, So excited! As this is our first time staying onsite as well as being at the Poly.

What are the hours for the Lava pool *Main Pool* and Oasis Pool *Quiet Pool* During this time? We would like to also explore all the MK resorts Christmas decorations, any tips?

Enjoy the Bungalow!

Oasis Pool hours are pretty much always 7am-11pm. Lava Pool hours change seasonally, but were 10AM-9PM in early/mid October. I think those are still the current seasonal hours, although someone correct me if you have any more current info.

IMG_9998.jpg

We will be arriving late morning, flight lands at 9:45, and we are planning a resort Disney Springs day on our first day. We are renting DVC points so our may not be ready until later afternoon.

We have ADRs at House of Blues for 6pm.

If we spend the day by the pool, is there a place to shower if our room isn’t ready in time for us to get ready for dinner?

Also, we will be celebrating dds 16th birthday while we are there. Do people decorate rooms? We normally stay at Pop and this is fairly common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter