Disney's Eastern Fantasy July 14, 2018

I'm sure I will have more questions, but for now let us check out the items you outlined first. Thanks! :)
You Got it. Let me try a basic question, though. Do you have kids, and if so, will you share their relative ages? Lots of questions end up stemming from how the clubs work and stuff like that.

Yes, we have a little girl age 6 at the time of travel.
HI! My little one will be 6 too on the cruise. Last cruise we were on we did pen pals before the cruise. Gave the kids a chance to get excited and get to know some other kids on the cruise. Let me know if your little one would like to become pen pals with my daughter

We are excited to be going on our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy on July 14, 2018. We'll be coming from Ontario, Canada and our daughters will be 5 (almost 6) and 2 (almost 3). We're really looking forward to it. Although I have already done a ton of research, if you have any tips for a family with two young girls we'd appreciate it.
HI, I cruised twice with my Daughter , one at 1 1/2 and another at 4. I can try to answer any questions you might have? My daughter will be 6 on this cruise.

Sorry, all! Scheduling conflicts have forced us to jump ship to the July 28th sailing. Hope you all have a great time!

Hi all we just booked our first Disney cruise. We will be celebrating my birthday and 10th anniversary! We will be traveling with my 2 girls ages 5 and 8 at the time. We haven't been on a Disney cruise since it was the Big Red Boat. Can't wait!

Hi all, This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! It will be me, my DH and our DD (she will be turning 18 on July 15)
We have been to Disney World about 4 times a year for the last 14 years but never a cruise. We would really like to join in on the fun with the FE, but don't really know that much about it. Would love any info please! Also, any info on the must do's on a Disney Cruise.

Last edited:
We are a family of 5 - DD 16, DS 11 and 13. I think this is our 7th cruise on Disney and 3rd or 4th on the Fantasy. I too did a cruise on the Big Red Boat but Disney does not count that one. Looking forward to lots of good times. Hopefully there will be some kids my kids age - first time their cousins aren’t joining us. My parents are coming too. Should be lots of fun

I just booked this trip for me and my DS (age 15). This will be my first cruise as Platinum and my first on the Fantasy. I’ve also never done FE before, and I’d love to join the fun if there’s still room. I’m having trouble finding our group within the FB Fish Extender Group. Any suggestions?

Hi... this will be Disney Cruise #3 for us. We’ve previously been on the Wonder (both times to Alaska). It will be myself, husband, and 6 year old son.

Anyone know if there is a way to search the location of our favorite server. We have been with Felipe (from Peru) on both Wonder cruises. Last summer he mentioned a possible transfer to Fantasy. We are keeping our fingers crossed. We would love to have him again!

Hi Everyone!
This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! My husband, 3 girls (ages 12,8,4) and myself are from California and we will be joining my parents and my brother, his wife, and 3 kids (ages 1, 4, 6) coming from NY for a big family cruise. We cannot wait to board the ship! I am interested in finding out more information about the Fish Extender Exchange. Can anyone direct to more information or is anyone interested in participating in this? Looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!