Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yeah, I hear you!

As for LV/1st floor, I'm a big fan. I actually think we may transition more towards LV now that my youngest is getting older. TPV was great for DW and I when the kids were younger.... could put them to bed and sit on the balcony, watch fireworks, etc. But now they want to go play and being able to walk right out to the sand is a big plus. The view is still beautiful, just different, as it's more dominated by the bungalows. It's easy to walk over to the left/beach area or up to Sunset Point for a full fireworks view.

Others may have different opinions but that's my take.

Thank you...again :goodvibes

Currently at YC CL if anyone has any questions. Definitely not the variety for breakfast, snacks, or dessert that the BWI CL has. Same thing things each day so far. Apps were very good the first night, didn't make it last night. No large Dasani in our room and no bottled water at all...again things I appreciated at BWI CL a few months ago. Too bad. Staff is very nice and enjoying our stay. Let me know if anyone has any questions!

Thanks for checking in. Glad you're having a nice time and enjoying your stay :wizard:.

We have stayed at least once a year for the past 10 years or so at AKL. For our May 2017 trip we did a split stay Poly/AKL. We typically do not buy balloons because of the hassle of checking them at AKL. However since we stayed at the Poly first, we bought balloons at MK. When we came from the Poly we had the balloons. When the club level greeter met us in the lobby at AKL, I said I just need to go to Bell services really quick (to check the balloons). When I got there the bellman said you do not want to hold on to your balloons. I said oh I thought I couldn't. He said they had changed the policy and I could take the balloons to our room. When the club level greeter realized why I was at the bell desk, he confirmed that at the beginning of the year they began permitting balloons.

Thanks for the updated information :).

Has anyone had any specific requests for the concierge host? Wanting to do something special for our 10th anniversary, but I keep getting very vague recommendations such as booking a tour (including a list).

There is a company called Gifts of a Lifetime that creates custom events inside Disney parks or resorts. I haven't used them, but I have a friend who has. They created a custom scavenger hunt in MK for her husband's 50th birthday that their three kids could participate in and included special character meetings. I know they also do anniversaries and engagements. They would probably be able to give you more specific ideas (and carry them out for you) than DSS.

I would also recommend a private fireworks cruise. It's my absolute favorite special thing that we've ever done in Disney. They pipe in the music on the boat and it's really magical.

To add onto my earlier post- none of the foods you list was at BWI when last we stayed there. :)
When were you at the BWI CL? We were last there in Dec. 2016 and they had the chief there every night. He was wonderful and we really enjoyed talking with him and the food was wonderful. They had just started with this and the breakfast hadn't switched over to what they are doing now. I can't wait to get back!

When were you at the BWI CL? We were last there in Dec. 2016 and they had the chief there every night. He was wonderful and we really enjoyed talking with him and the food was wonderful. They had just started with this and the breakfast hadn't switched over to what they are doing now. I can't wait to get back!
Oh, prior to that. The TS downstairs was still the Cat Cora fusion place, but it closed not that long after our stay. I like the theming of BWK, and the room was pretty, but the layout of the hotel was a pain. It didn't help that we had the furthest room at the far end of the hotel, but it was along walk to the main pool.

Over in the Epcot area, we like BC and YC better. The pool area is just so unique.

It has been a long time since we stayed at the Swan, but we also liked that very much. I keep hoping the Swan will add a CL.

And here's my favorite part: the renovated rooms. THESE ROOMS ARE AMAZING.

We were the first to stay in this room, a king bed with a lagoon/pool view. We had a gorgeous Illuminations view from our balcony.

Thank you very much for the great pictures!

Can you please tell the room number?

I am trying to figure out what rooms have "the view" :)

Thanks in advance!

Oh. My. Stars. That view!! I check in SO soon (25 days!) - I cannot wait to be sitting out on my Poly patio! :jumping1:

To me, there really is nothing like 1st floor Poly CL LV room! Earlier this month we had the same room that GADisneyDad posted pics of (1501). I still need to post a few pics and mini review, can't believe I'm so late in getting this done!

To me, there really is nothing like 1st floor Poly CL LV room! Earlier this month we had the same room that GADisneyDad posted pics of (1501). I still need to post a few pics and mini review, can't believe I'm so late in getting this done!
I did 1st floor Poly CL GV last summer and loved it - can't imagine how much *more* I'm going to adore LV! Knowing me, that's all I'll want to book from now on.

I can't seem to find any pics of the current WL Club level and it's food offerings. Can someone point me to the correct page? I know there were some pics a while back, but I seem to keep missing them!

I can't seem to find any pics of the current WL Club level and it's food offerings. Can someone point me to the correct page? I know there were some pics a while back, but I seem to keep missing them!

My posts are starting to get a bit stale, but these were from late Nov 2016. Sometimes my posts aren't back-to-back so may need to scroll through a page or two.

WL CL Food - November 2016

WL CL Lounge - November 2016

A few others (@KrazeeK120 comes to mind) have been there more recently and have posted about their experience, hopefully they can chime in too.

Hope that helps!

Currently at YC CL if anyone has any questions. Definitely not the variety for breakfast, snacks, or dessert that the BWI CL has. Same thing things each day so far. Apps were very good the first night, didn't make it last night. No large Dasani in our room and no bottled water at all...again things I appreciated at BWI CL a few months ago. Too bad. Staff is very nice and enjoying our stay. Let me know if anyone has any questions!

We did not have the large water our first night at GF RPC but it was there the rest of the time. The lack of bottled water in the lounge- even upon request is just bizarre. Both GF and BWI had waters available to take the first couple days but then they disappeared. I know food options can vary from lounge to lounge but basic stuff like water bottles should be more consistent.

My posts are starting to get a bit stale, but these were from late Nov 2016. Sometimes my posts aren't back-to-back so may need to scroll through a page or two.

WL CL Food - November 2016

WL CL Lounge - November 2016

A few others (@KrazeeK120 comes to mind) have been there more recently and have posted about their experience, hopefully they can chime in too.

Hope that helps!

I think my photos have been removed because I was using photobucket and now you have to pay for 3rd party hosting with them. I haven't moved them to a different photo hosting site. But, I'd be happy to answer any specific questions anyone has!

Oooohhhh....I can't wait to read your review and see your pictures!!

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Haha...just kidding...I'll be patient :littleangel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter