Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Can anyone tell me the cut off date to receive the gift card for your stay?
Not thebooking one but the end of that offer, is it if you check in before June 30, 2018?
I've looked, can't find it but I may just be search stupid right now.

Check In date has no bearing. As long as you booked prior to the cut off, you'll be getting a gift card.

Unless something has changed in the last year, it doesn't matter how many passengers. The charge by Lyft is per ride.

We had our driver show up within 5 minutes all 4 times we used it.
You have to download their app to your phone before you can use their services, right?? ...and provide them with a credit card?

Is there anywhere that has the allergy menu posted for the Center town Buffet? We're staying at CBR in January, and want to know if we will need to find somewhere else to eat, or if that will work (Wife has a dairy allergy).

No Island Market in Trinidad North either,BUT,to clarify,Trinidad South DOES have 2 Freestyle Machines in Buildings 34 and 38,Ground Floor by the Ice Machines.:)

There are also Vending Machines with sodas and snacks at the TS Laundry.:)
Hmmmm
So where is the closest Island Market then?
Also we have Pirate Room reservation, need to be on the ground floor as we will be renting a special needs stroller/chair for our son and carrying it up the stairs would be disastrous!
Would like to be near the freestyle machines as DS LIVES on pop however don't want a lot of noise if possible.....
Suggestions?

What about the bus service to Trinidad South? Where is it in the line of stops? Standing with DS is a bit difficult depending on his mood and if the stroller is the same as we had last time it is as big as a toddler to say the least!
We are 9 days out and would like to do check in and put in our request tonight if possible.
Thanks!

$15 for how many people?
It's by car, not by how many people. You can download the Lyft app on your phone and attach a credit card to pay. Each time I used Lyft (once to go to Universal..second time to leave Universal) the driver was there within 5 minutes. If you're going to Universal...my Lyft driver gave me this tip...when leaving, walk over to Hard Rock hotel and get Lyft from there...much easier to find your driver

It's by car, not by how many people. You can download the Lyft app on your phone and attach a credit card to pay. Each time I used Lyft (once to go to Universal..second time to leave Universal) the driver was there within 5 minutes. If you're going to Universal...my Lyft driver gave me this tip...when leaving, walk over to Hard Rock hotel and get Lyft from there...much easier to find your driver
Thank you!

It's by car, not by how many people. You can download the Lyft app on your phone and attach a credit card to pay. Each time I used Lyft (once to go to Universal..second time to leave Universal) the driver was there within 5 minutes. If you're going to Universal...my Lyft driver gave me this tip...when leaving, walk over to Hard Rock hotel and get Lyft from there...much easier to find your driver[/QUOTYou felt safe with Lyft? I have heard people say they are leary of uber. Just curious.

You felt safe with Lyft? I know people have told me they are Leary of Uber
Unless something has changed in the last year, it doesn't matter how many passengers. The charge by Lyft is per ride.

We had our driver show up within 5 minutes all 4 times we used it.

You felt safe with Lyft? I know people have told me they are Leary of Uber
I have used both Uber and Lyft many, many times and I've never felt unsafe. If I didn't feel comfortable, I just wouldn't get in the car. There's really no difference between Lyft and Uber that's going to make one safer than the other.

We are on our way to CBR now and just got a text that our room is in Martinique, Building 25. Is this still a preferred area with the construction? It's hard to tell from the map... is there a walkway that goes from Martinique to the main pool? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter