Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Hi there! If i have a late flight, am i able to leave my luggage with guest services after i check out (while i'm at the parks) and then pick it up for the Magical Express?

We are staying at AoA from Feb. 21-Feb. 23 for a resort stay, no parks. We choose AoA because there are 5 of us and AoA looks super cute. I'm just wondering if they still offer the art classes at the resort. Also, what other fun activities are available? Thanks!

Did you use the Touringplans Room Finder or just go to their website and generally look around? The room finder has views from every side of each of the buildings. Just click on this link. Then click on the building and then the room that you want to see the view from.
I'm having a hard time getting the room finder to work. Do you have to be a subscriber to use it? Thank you!

Nevermind! Two days later i just figured out I had to click on the buildings!:tilt:

Now I'm trying to decide if my room requests are worth it. Sure I have an ideal sort of room I'd like but: A. Might not get that anyway and B. Without requests I could maybe get early check in.
We're staying at Pop the night before walking our bags over to AoA the next morning.
If my assigned room isn't ready I guess I could ask what is available and decide then maybe? Or do I just roll the dice and make early check in priority?

:confused3

So excited, just got off the phone with a CM and we got a Lion King Suite for Thanksgiving weekend!! The one movie the whole family loves and agrees on,lol... this is our first time at AoA, the pics look amazing, can't wait!!
We've stayed twice at the AoA Lion King suites, loved them both times. Thought the food court was busy until we stayed at POR, that place was nuts!

We have a flight out of MCO 11/14 at 6:55 AM.

Current package is 8 nights and ends 11/13. Its too expensive to add another night to our package.

I was thinking to check out 11/13, enjoy the day doing whatever and then get an airport hotel room (way cheaper) for that night since we probably have to get up at 3-4??

Will ME drop us off at the airport late on the 13th? Where do they drop off? Does anyone know of a hotel right in the airport?

TIA- Amy

We have a flight out of MCO 11/14 at 6:55 AM.

Current package is 8 nights and ends 11/13. Its too expensive to add another night to our package.

I was thinking to check out 11/13, enjoy the day doing whatever and then get an airport hotel room (way cheaper) for that night since we probably have to get up at 3-4??

Will ME drop us off at the airport late on the 13th? Where do they drop off? Does anyone know of a hotel right in the airport?

TIA- Amy
Might want to ask over on the transportation board. But from my reading you if you just give DME flight info of a flight coinciding with the time you'd like to get to the airport that works.
The hotel inside MCO is Hyatt, there's nearby hotels with airport shuttles as well.

Might want to ask over on the transportation board. But from my reading you if you just give DME flight info of a flight coinciding with the time you'd like to get to the airport that works.
The hotel inside MCO is Hyatt, there's nearby hotels with airport shuttles as well.
Thank you! I will check there also

Thirty-eight days until we leave! Anyone there now know how the construction is going? I'm mostly just curious. :) We've moved my folks from Pop to AoA so we don't have to worry about the bridge being closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter