Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Disneys-All-Star-Sports-Resort_Full_19886.jpg

Is this the correct map?????

I'm doing some super early prep work for a WDW vacation I'm taking next year and I have a few questions about the homerun section.

Is homerun a standard rate section?

Homerun straddles the parking lot with All Star Music, correct?

If yes, does anyone know approx. how long it would take to walk across the parking lot to Music? (specifically the food court)

Similarly, does anyone know approx. how long it takes to walk from homerun to the Sports food court?

I ask because me and my traveling companion get refillable mugs when we go and when we stayed at Movies previously in the Mighty Ducks section it was an nice quick walk to the food court to fill up which we would do a few times/day. However, when we stayed at Pop in the 90s section the walk seemed WAY longer and after a day walking around at the parks we just didn't feel like walking to the food court so we didn't use the mugs nearly as much.

Thanks!

I'm doing some super early prep work for a WDW vacation I'm taking next year and I have a few questions about the homerun section.

If yes, does anyone know approx. how long it would take to walk across the parking lot to Music? (specifically the food court)

Similarly, does anyone know approx. how long it takes to walk from homerun to the Sports food court?

I ask because me and my traveling companion get refillable mugs when we go and when we stayed at Movies previously in the Mighty Ducks section it was an nice quick walk to the food court to fill up which we would do a few times/day. However, when we stayed at Pop in the 90s section the walk seemed WAY longer and after a day walking around at the parks we just didn't feel like walking to the food court so we didn't use the mugs nearly as much.

Thanks!
The preferred sections are surfs up and touchdown. That's all I know. (Apparently mug refill is open 24/7 @ sports).

Thanks!
Home Run Hotel is Standard(nice plus is HRH has a Pool and Laundry Room).

From HRH,the walk across the Parking Lot and on to Intermission is around 6-7 minutes.

From HRH to End Zone is around 3-4 minutes.:)

Hello everyone! In 55 days I will be here!! We aren't really a sports fans but, I still can't wait to see those large helmets in real life!! I have a question: since we are going to be there in October I was thinking of decorating the window (I did it before in the POP and it was so much fun) is it a thing in the Sports or is it un-cool in the sports world? I'd love to know before I get too many window clings. Thank you so much to whomever replies!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy:

Hello everyone! In 55 days I will be here!! We aren't really a sports fans but, I still can't wait to see those large helmets in real life!! I have a question: since we are going to be there in October I was thinking of decorating the window (I did it before in the POP and it was so much fun) is it a thing in the Sports or is it un-cool in the sports world? I'd love to know before I get too many window clings. Thank you so much to whomever replies!!! :mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy::mickeyjum:goofy:

We went last year in December and I decorated the window and door at ASMo in December. I just asked this same question for Halloween. I'm staying at ASSp and just bought orange lights and a spider web to decorate the window. I also have clings to use on the door. In December I didn't see many window decorations but my room looked cool. I plan on decorating for Halloween when we go in September.

I always decorate my window for Halloween (or any other holiday! :-)) at AS Sports, Music or POP. Do be careful that your decorations don't leave residue as you may then have a clean up charge. However, most window clings are perfectly fine. I like the clings, some of the Beistle twirlers with a suction cup hook and a small tinsel garland for the sill. Have fun!

Here's an idea for the window decor that my brilliant husband suggested for our last trip: Instead of using suction cups, command hooks or sticky tack, get a tension rod that expands from 48-60". I bought mine at Walmart for less than $5, and I hung all the decorations and my LED lights from the tension rod. It worked perfectly and was much easier to install and remove.

I always decorate our window at the values. I'll be decorating my room with a 50th birthday party theme next week at Sports!!

We always decorate the windows at Halloween and Christmas. We use the command hooks.....no fuss and no mess....
Also bring timers for the lights we put up so they will go on and off when we are not in the room at night.
You will see people stopping to look and some taking pictures of the decorated windows.

Here's an idea for the window decor that my brilliant husband suggested for our last trip: Instead of using suction cups, command hooks or sticky tack, get a tension rod that expands from 48-60". I bought mine at Walmart for less than $5, and I hung all the decorations and my LED lights from the tension rod. It worked perfectly and was much easier to install and remove.

I always decorate our window at the values. I'll be decorating my room with a 50th birthday party theme next week at Sports!!
My 50 th birthday trip is next week as well. Congratulations. Have you gotten your AARP application in the mail yet? Mine came yesterday. I officially turn 50 on the 8th, when is yours?

Kate

I put up my window clings last week. I didn't see too many, but I didn't care. I like decorating the windows.

My 50 th birthday trip is next week as well. Congratulations. Have you gotten your AARP application in the mail yet? Mine came yesterday. I officially turn 50 on the 8th, when is yours?

Kate

My husband's is on the 9th, during our trip, and mine is in October. We haven't gotten AARP applications yet. I guess we are under the radar with them! LOL. Happy Birthday!!

Does AS Sports have bottled toiletries or the new shampoo/bathsoap dispensers? Thanks.

When i was there in last week in january, they had bottled containers.
no idea if it is like that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter