Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

We are checking in for the first time at Music on the nov 25th for a first time visit as well

This will also be our first time at Music and our "first" trip to Disney (first trip for my kids, second for me and my sister but so much has changed since 1992 - that we are considering this as our first trip)

This will also be our first time at Music and our "first" trip to Disney (first trip for my kids, second for me and my sister but so much has changed since 1992 - that we are considering this as our first trip)
I stayed at Music for my first trip with my sister, too! As much as a moderate or deluxe may have been nice, I felt like the fun and cartoony quirk of the All Stars ended up being really nice for a "Let's be kids again" first trip :)

I noticed that the first post hadn't been updated since '13. Anyone know if all of the informational posts are still correct or if things have changed?

I had to make 3 different reservation to get the AP rate. Can ASMu link the 3 together or do we have to move each day?

Is every room in Calypso and Jazz Inn buildings categorized as preferred or just the rooms facing the courtyard?

First trip to an All Star resort in October! Just one night for a MNSSHP and Character Warehouse(s) day, then moving over to Pop for 3 more nights! Since we'll be at ASMu for the first time and have a chunk of time before the party entrance time, I'm open to suggestions; what should we "not miss" at this resort? Thanks :)

First trip to an All Star resort in October! Just one night for a MNSSHP and Character Warehouse(s) day, then moving over to Pop for 3 more nights! Since we'll be at ASMu for the first time and have a chunk of time before the party entrance time, I'm open to suggestions; what should we "not miss" at this resort? Thanks :)

I would say just exploring the resort. They have done such a great job theming each area. My personal favorite is the Broadway section. My second favorite is the pretty courtyard in the middle of Jazz.

We usually stay at CBR but it wasn't available when I booked free dining. My only choices were All Star Music or I could book Yacht Club....at the rate of $17,000! We don't mind walking and I would like to request a quiet area at the resort. Is the walk from County Fair to the buses, main area, etc. really that bad. I know that a lot of folks seem to exaggerate the walking (I see that all the time on the CBR thread.) distance/time.

We usually stay at CBR but it wasn't available when I booked free dining. My only choices were All Star Music or I could book Yacht Club....at the rate of $17,000! We don't mind walking and I would like to request a quiet area at the resort. Is the walk from County Fair to the buses, main area, etc. really that bad. I know that a lot of folks seem to exaggerate the walking (I see that all the time on the CBR thread.) distance/time.

It's really not that far. Maybe 5-7 minute walk. It might feel long at the end of the day, but it's no worse than the end of Jamaica to the Food court (using the bridge!)

Hello! Nice to finally find this thread. We're booked for a 11-night stay this December 8-19. I have a preferred room booked and I'd like to stay as close to transportation as possible since my mom has a bad knee. I'm using TP to fax in my request for building 10 (calypso) room 0454 but I'm wondering if I also should make online check in. If I do it, what should I request to guarantee a room closest to Melody Hall? I was thinking 'near transportation' and 'ground floor'. Any suggestions?

Also how is the bus system late at night? We have a couple of tours and parties booked and I'm afraid I'm a little spoiled because the bus system at POFQ is superb and it's the only other resort we ever stayed at (over 10 trips).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter