Disneyland Rewards VISA Character Meet & Greet Halloweentime

Robin Burks

Earning My Ears
I've been lurking around here for nearly a year now as I plan my first Halloweentime Disneyland trip (and my fourth trip to Disneyland total). And I finally have a question I couldn't find an answer to. So here it is: For the Disneyland Rewards VISA Character Meet thing at California Adventure, do the characters there have their Halloween costumes on?

I was just wondering if I should go ahead and do that instead of trying to track down all the characters in costume later on.

Regardless, I am so freaking excited about celebrating Halloween at the parks and going to Mickey's Halloween Party on Halloween (because it's also my birthday).

Thanks!

They never have when we've gone in the past during Halloween time, just the normal outfits.

Well, that's disappointing. But it probably won't stop me from popping in to get some photos anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter