Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

How did you like the changes?

I am not a fan of the ToT and GotGMB. But overall the interior is very nice with all sorts of things from specimens, weapons, etc. The drop rate is higher over the old version (in my opinion since I don't ride it a lot). The video screens during the ride experience is neat. But my favorite part of the experience was the pre-show with AA Rocket.

1461_zps9brrqjfl.jpg

I am not a fan of the ToT and GotGMB. But overall the interior is very nice with all sorts of things from specimens, weapons, etc. The drop rate is higher over the old version (in my opinion since I don't ride it a lot). The video screens during the ride experience is neat. But my favorite part of the experience was the pre-show with AA Rocket.

Thank You, for the review. I have never seen any of the Guardians movies.. so I am lost. I will give it a chance though.

--Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!