Disneyland - need help on reservations, tickets, etc.

Sally524

Earning My Ears
My nephew, his wife and 3 year old son were not able to join a family reunion last January at WDW. I was able to get them 3 nights in the Grand California hotel to make up for this. I have purchased them a one day ticket for Disneyland and another one day ticket for California Adventure. I downloaded the Disneyland app. When purchasing tickets it asked for the names which I entered. I the Disneyland app I can see the ticket.s I also made them park reservations. I have print outs of the tickets and reservations.

What do my nephew and family need to do to use these tickets? I assume they could get in with the paper documentation. But is it easier if they download the Disneyland app? If they do download the Disneyland app how do they get these tickets in the app? As for the hotel I added the hotel reservation in the MyDisney app in the web browser. It shows all the names for the reservation. But unlike a Disneyworld hotel there is no linking guests to friends and family. Guests that stay at Disney hotels can get in early. How does Disney know they are staying at a Disney hotel? Do they also need to add the reservation in the app?

Any help would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter