Disneyland Hotel Layout?

CamColt

How close is Goofys Kitchen to the laundry room at DLH? Im trying to figure when I can fit a load of laundry into our busy schedule. ;)

They're pretty close. Here's a pic I did w/labels & you can see ...

dlaeriallabels.jpg

Mary Jo,
Could you do one of those maps for my house?
I keep getting lost between the bedroom and the doghouse.

Hey Goofster57 - you rascal -

I still have the pictures you sent me of your home....

Okay - I remember you like to call you pooch's house the "guest house," so here you go...

8xk1ty.jpg

and in case you have trouble finding your room from the bathroom, here you go...

8xk18o.jpg

I love your dog's bed - it's the best!

8xk3ud.jpg

We’ve moved from that house, we felt that is was to cramped, not enough room to spread out.
We especially wanted to get a place that had some kind of view.

Do you have any floorplans of the rooms?? I'm confirmed in a 2 BR Suite for the week of Halloween, but am on the fence about upgrading to the 3 BR--we're 7 people, so the 2 is large enough, but......

Any help would be appreciated.... (if not a layout, maybe a description that is more complete than the ones I get when I call Disney Travel)...

Thanks!!
Michael.

Cool pics of the DLH! Thanks! We'll be there Oct. 13-17th with the monorail down. I think we're supposed to be walking through DTD to get to DL. Or we can catch a tram in the parking lot, is that right?

I don't believe that they run a tram any more from the hotels.
I think you have to walk it these days.

mdburd said:
Do you have any floorplans of the rooms?? I'm confirmed in a 2 BR Suite for the week of Halloween, but am on the fence about upgrading to the 3 BR--we're 7 people, so the 2 is large enough, but......

Any help would be appreciated.... (if not a layout, maybe a description that is more complete than the ones I get when I call Disney Travel)...

Thanks!!
Michael.

First off OMGOSH! Keith! Big hugs to you, Siobahn, & the kids! (sorry for the spelling)

Okay, to answer...

Yup - I have layouts of the rooms -

Typical Room Layouts

Samples:

Regal Suite
dlh-regal.gif

Royal Suite
dlh-royal.gif

Ambassador 2-bedroom suite
dlh-ambass.gif

California 2-bedroom suite with connecting room available
dlh-cali.gif

Mary Jo... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :thanks:

I spent a combined 2 hours on the phone with no less than five different people (Disney Travel, Hotel Operator, Hotel Front Desk, Hotel Concierge, and Hotel housekeeping) asking for a floorplan, etc. (I wasn't angry with them at all--they certainly tried to get me a layout--but to no avail.)

I can't wait... This will be my first time back since I was in college (summer of 1994)--I know many things have changed. I lived in SoCal for 12 years, so I've been to the park more times than I can count, but not since then...

I've paid for my family to go Oct 29 - Nov 4--Mom, brothers Nick and Bob, sister in law Kelli, nephew Andy and Kelli's mom, Deb. This will also be Kelli, Andy and Deb's first time ever.... Everyone's birthdays are in October and November, so I've said this is everyone's birthday gift for this year from me. Jokingly, I said if no one else has a good time, it is Andy's $4000 birthday gift.. :earboy2:

Anyway; Thank you, again, I appreciate the reply...

Michael.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter