disneyland honeymoon?

serendipity

DIS Veteran
My fiancee and I are getting married in early May and have decided to go out west for our honeymoon (we live just outside of Manhattan with the empire state building as our apartments view). We were planning on starting out at disneyland and then doing some of the beautiful national parks definately zion and we aren't sure about the others yet. Anyway we were thinking of staying at the grand californian and are wondering what romantic things there are to do. I went onto the disney wedding website but it isn't as informative as the one for disneyworld. We've only been to disneyland once before so are unsure of the best dining (very important we hate new orleans style food and aren't really into wine), most romantic places, etc. Any information would be extremely beneficial to us. Thanks disers!

I believe under the WDW section, there's a board for weddings/honeymoon, which also focus on DL. I hope that helps!

Napa Rose and Grandvilles are great for a nice grown up dinner....vacation planning has newlywed gift baskets. They can arrange champange, strawberries or other things in the room.

does anyone have just any romantic tips though? the website doesn't have anything except for a phone number :(

since i spent my honeymoon at DL, here's what i did....

ate at blue bayou and house of blues for special meals...

got the mickey and minnie wedding ears...

got the honorary guest sticker...

about all i can remember...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter