Disneyland Express at airport

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
If anyone has experience with using the Disneyland Express to get to/from SNA and their Disney hotel, could you please share? We're scheduled with Supershuttle (which we've used before with no problem), but we're wondering if we should try the Disney service this time. Thanks!

Its not actually Disney service. Its Grayline that operates the service. I would stick with supershuttle. The express bus holds a lot of people (think grayhound bus), and makes a lot of stops. On the way to the hotel its not a big deal, because you'll be one of the first hotels (if staying onsite). But getting back to the airport is a pain. They pick up at all the good neighbor hotels, then go to a to a transfer area to divide the passengers up according to which airport they are going to.

My understanding is that the DL Express stops at one of the DLR hotels, but the others also have to go to the transfer stop.

disneyland-bus.gif

I haven't read any negatives on this, and if you want to save a few $, you might want to go this route.

Doesn't Coach USA run a service from Anaheim to the airport? I'm sure i read somewhere that they do.
Love Ella

Oh right, being a foreigner, I didn't know they were the same!!!!!...lol.
Love Ella

Thanks for the quick replies. SS is actually cheaper by a little, so we'll just stick with that to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter