Disneyland and Toddler: Advice????

PS about the earplugs on kids: I did buy earplugs for the kids to use on the plane and the loud rides, but never wound up using them! Only on the Indiana Jones ride did DS6 cover his ears due to noise...but Toddlers will be to short to go on that one.

When we went to DL last our youngest was also 23 months. By golly I was getting one more trip in before we had to buy that 5th plane ticket!

Hands down his most favourite ride was the caterpillar one in DCA with the watermelon smell. I swear he must of rode it 15 times! He loved all the rides in the bugs life area! He also loved the Winnie the pooh ride, jungle cruise, small world and dumbo. Their is a really good link on the Disney website where you can click your approx childs age group and they will suggest appropriate rides. We took him on POTC and he was a bit scared but covered his ears at the scary parts. We also took him to a character breakfast and supper and he really loved that. They really take the time to be quiet and gentle around the younger ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter