Disney YouTubers

See you real soon just posed on Facebook they were going to do an update video sometime hopefully within the next month

I love thingamavlogs! Not only do they cover a variety of content but they also have members with videos from all of the international parks, which can be extremely tough to find! I'm younger and they're closer to my age too, so that makes them a little more relatable to me! :) their videos are very professional too-they know what they're doing!

I also love OhYeahDisney. They recently changed their YouTube channel to OhYeahTV bc they moved to Orlando are going to be doing more blogs than just Disney now that they live there. They are super cute and their Instagram photos are amazing.

I also like That Sounds Fun. They are English and are former cast members.

Anyone know of any channels that are good for Disney history or facts? I love videos about different attractions/Imagineering/hidden details, but I've yet to find a really good channel for it. Any suggestions?

Anyone know of any channels that are good for Disney history or facts? I love videos about different attractions/Imagineering/hidden details, but I've yet to find a really good channel for it. Any suggestions?

It's not a vlog but Connecting With Walt is a Podcast done by the DIS team (just Michael and Craig, I believe) & is very informative.

It's not a vlog but Connecting With Walt is a Podcast done by the DIS team (just Michael and Craig, I believe) & is very informative.

I love Connecting With Walt! I'm looking for something more vlog style though! Thank you for suggesting!

I recently started watching MickeyViews and am really impressed with the level of production and presentation from such a young person. Very informative news, updates, and reviews but he's very enthusiastic and entertaining so it is easy to watch.

I have recently discovered fitdisneymom and her family's channel, The Neverland Family. They get APs and go to the parks a lot, and even thought they live about an hour away, they still stay at several of the resorts and vlog their stays. So informative. Great not only for planning but also for seeing things you might otherwise never get to see, like the MNSSHP parade (I don't have a prayer of being in Florida in October at least until both my kids are grown and out of the house!) If you need tips for doing Disney with small children, The Neverland Family is your channel. When she started, her daughter was a toddler and her son was an infant. They are a bit older now but still very young. They are so sweet, and her husband seems like an awesome dad. I'm growing quite fond of them. And no, they aren't paying me to say this! LOL

By the way, ResortTV1 is going Live every Friday evening at 6:00pm ET at a different park! Just a quick promotion. It's been tons of fun, and we've had lots of people watching and just having fun chatting about Disney while walking around the parks "with" us. :-)

By the way, ResortTV1 is going Live every Friday evening at 6:00pm ET at a different park! Just a quick promotion. It's been tons of fun, and we've had lots of people watching and just having fun chatting about Disney while walking around the parks "with" us. :-)
I'm a subscriber and enjoy watching your live park streams. Keep up the good work!

Please check out Disney In Detail, great vlogs :)

I love her! I watch vlogs all the time. Here's my list
Sophie and Dave ( do normal vlogs but have a whole heap of ones from a recent Disney trip, such a cute couple)
aclaireytale (cast member living the dream)
Timtracker - obvs
Jade Billington (again does normal vlogs but recent disney trip)
disneyfoodblog (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU'RE HUNGRY OR ON A DIET!!!! great way to get excited about all the food)

Love disney youtube and listen to podcasts all the time as well

Thanks for the tip about Michael Kay. I'm checking out his channel now.

Another lesser known Disney YouTuber who deserves some more love is Adam Hattan. The guy is a bundle of energy and is a blast to watch. He has two channels, one under his name, and another called Adam Does Disney.

Another lesser known Disney YouTuber who deserves some more love is Adam Hattan. .

I like Adam but his videos are WAYYYYY TOOOOO LONGGGGG. 10 - 30 mins is perfect, but 50+ mins is too long for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts