Disney World Led to a Dream

Danger Dogg

Earning My Ears
Hello everybody!

This is my first post here on the DISboards, but I was a bit of a sneak in 2009 when before went to Disney World with my girlfriend. This is, without a doubt, the best site for Disney Parks news, rumors, and events. I love everything about it, but don't go to Disney World as much as I'd like and, honestly, this site is such a tease when you're not going!

I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I wanted to share a story with you. I attended Disney World in 2001 with my Family and, while there, I had a dream of a cartoon character that I now name Danger Dogg. If you'd like to read more about how he came to be, please read my new blog dangerdoggcartoon.blogspot.com

I have a picture of him as my avatar as well. But i'm here today for help. Much like Walt Disney, I have a dream. Growing up, cartoon characters meant more to me than paper and ink. They were like friends and, I guess, that is probably why I love going to Disney World so much. I can only imagine what it would be like to have a Danger Dogg attraction at the Magic Kingdom or a 3-D movie! Boy, talk about dreaming!

Taking this one step at a time, I've turned to social networking. I've recently created a Twitter page, Facebook page, and, as you saw, a blog. I also plan on creating a Youtube account to post certain things here and there. In 2007, Don LaFontaine recorded a quick voice over for me and I'd like to share that with the world.

I decided to ask all of you for help because, well, where else am I going to find bigger fans of Walt Disney and everything he has ever created? Nobody but you would understand what it means to dream and, through the story of Walt Disney, what it means to accomplish those dreams. I hope to be so lucky.

If you would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate if you would follow me on twitter. The link is Twitter.com/Danger_Dogg . I'm not a great artist, and I have no experience in animation, but I have an idea and I think it is worth the time. Eventually, it will get better. I plan on having contests to get the word out even more. I think the first will be $50 for the best Danger Dogg drawing, but don't hold me to it just yet :) Anyway, I am sorry for taking up so much of your time, but if you're still reading..Thank You!! Maybe together, we can do what I can only imagine. :thumbsup2

Sincerely,
Cliff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter