Disney World and Dream

m3owbox

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! My name is Brittany. I am a new DVC owner at VGF. This is my first trip using my DVC. I am going with my DH, Lance, my mom Debbie (who's a DVC owner at Wilderness Lodge), and my sister Erika (18). We are arriving in Disney Tues Nov 3 and staying at the Polynesian Villas. After that we are staying 4 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR. Then it's time for our cruise on the Disney Dream! It will be DH's first cruise ever. The rest of us have been on the Wonder and the Magic but never one of the newer ships and our last time cruising Disney was in 2016. Heres some infer on what we have planned so far.

Day 1: Arrive at Poly around 1. Get some lunch at Captain Cooks and hang out by the pool. Hopefully get our room and get ready for dinner and hopefully Trader Sams. Dinner is at Kona.

Day 2: Magic Kingdom bright and early. My mother and sister have never seen the little opening show they do! We are hoping to fast pass 7DMT, Space Mountain and Big Thunder. We have dinner at the Plaza (we have never eaten here) and later on we are hoping to get a spot in front of the castle for Wishes (DH has never seen Wishes from the castle, only from the GF and Cali Grill).

Day 3: get ourselves checked out and then checked into SSR. EPCOT Food and Wine for both lunch and dinner. FP+ for Soarin, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth. We have a mixology book for this night.

Day 4: Hollywood Studios. FP+ for TSM, ToT and ST. Dinner is at SciFi and we are hoping we can get out soon enough to see Fantasmic.

Day 5: Animal Kingdom. FP+ for EE, Dinosaur, and Safari. Dinner is at Ohanas.

Day 6: Most likely go to DTD and do some shopping. No reservations today. Going to MVMCP tonight right around 4.

Cruise Day 1: Get on that boat!

Cruise Day 2: Nassau, We have the Chocolate Tour ( I forget the official name right now)

Cruise Day 3: Castaway Cay. Hoping to rent some stand up paddle boards and then relax.

Cruise Day 4: We have a Palo Brunch booked.

SO thats all for right now. If you have any suggestions or anything like that let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter