Disney Wonder, Sailing 12/15/17 from Galveston

We just booked this cruise - is it too late to be added to the FE group? We are a party of 2 adults - myself and my son, Zachary (age 18):)

We are currently in GTY status...

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! My name is Frances. I just booked our 3rd Cruise with Disney. This cruise I am travelling with my DH and DD Emily and Haley (both 10 years old) and DS Tommy who just turned 6 years old. I would love to join the bookface group, but can not find the link. I would also (pretty please) join a FE group. Can someone confirm if it is inded too late to join a FE Group. Thanks.

Greetings, Not trying to be a pain--but still searching for information. On a social media site, that included the name of our beloved ship/port and date, I requested to join and was allowed to join. There only seems to be 6 or 7 members including me--just wanted to make sure that his is the right site--or can someone, anyone pm me the right site? I just want to get up to speed with everone and then hope I get to meet you once onboard! Thanks in advance for any info, help and guidance! :)

I just found our about Fish Extenders last night. What a fun idea. I would love to sign up. Myself, my husband, and two boys 11, and 7. How will I know how many little "gifts" to bring. Can someone help me? This is our first Disney Cruise and I want to make the most of it!

I haven't been able to find a group on social media - I understand that one exists - if someone knows what it is listed under that would be awesome! It looks like, from reading the previous posts, that they are still making new FE groups, but only through the FB page.

Last edited:
Dagny and Others, The original December 15th Wonder Cruise on a popular social media site has gone secret. I found another one that was started for latecomers --like me :)--better late than never!-- Anyway, get on that social media site--It starts with "Disney Wonder Dec 15th..." Until December 1, 2017, you and anyone else who wants to, will be able to join a FE Group--even latecomers need time to prepare-- :) Although we will not be able to meet/greet the majority of our fellow cruises, we will be able to connect with a few and also have a FE Group. Looking forward to seeing you added!

Dagny and Others, The original December 15th Wonder Cruise on a popular social media site has gone secret. I found another one that was started for latecomers --like me :)--better late than never!-- Anyway, get on that social media site--It starts with "Disney Wonder Dec 15th..." Until December 1, 2017, you and anyone else who wants to, will be able to join a FE Group--even latecomers need time to prepare-- :) Although we will not be able to meet/greet the majority of our fellow cruises, we will be able to connect with a few and also have a FE Group. Looking forward to seeing you added!

Ah, no wonder I could not find it. I will go look now for the other, thank you!

Thanks for the information, I found the other group and sent a request. Hopefully an admin respond soon so I can begin working on the FE's over Thanksgiving when I will actually have some free time!

So sorry I missed y’all! I was offline for work for a while and I didn’t get these messages! Let me see if I can invite you guys to the page

Hey everyone, this is my families first Disney Cruise. I had and still have little idea what fish extenders is. I’m hoping to gain some insight and maybe participate.

It’s me, my wife and 5 year old daughter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!