Disney Wonder May 21, 2018 Alaska Inside Passage

I've got all of my hotels/Airbnb's booked the price of the Day's inn had already gone up by $60 in the month since I booked it!
I'd book the Amtrak but it needs a passport number and I'm waiting to order it since I won't need a passport until this trip.

We've got Pan Pacific for two days prior to the cruise. I may be up to 3 cabins now as my son in law wants to come and my son wants to bring his GF. So it looks like Me and DW, DD and SIL, DS and GF. My son in law wants to go Halibut fishing in Ketchikan, so if anyone wants to join in a non DCL charter, let me know.

my neighbor that I've convinced to go might, she loves fishing more than anyone I have ever met, what's involved? how much does it cost? how long is it etc??

He wants to do the Halibut Fishing in Ketchikan. He said that the cost was $185 per person up to 4 people for this charter, plus $20 for transportation and $25 for fishing license for a 4 hour tour. DCL is currently charging $402 per person for Halibut.

There is also a Salmon Fishing Trip for $150 plus license and transportation. DCL is currently $248 per person for Salmon.

And then there was a 6 hour trip for Salmon and Halibut for $260 per person.

Just let me know and we'll keep a list until we have the required number, and then we'll book it. He's done several fishing trips that are non-DCL and had brought home some big fish.

Just booked this cruise for our second Disney trip! 3 cabins, We are taking my parents along with us this time to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Our twin 2.5 year old's were a big hit on our first Disney cruise a few months ago so we felt lets do it again. Anyone know if there has been a Facebook page created that was pretty big on our last voyage.

Question on the B2B do you have to get off the ship in between or can you leave luggage etc and get off to sight see?

Question on the B2B do you have to get off the ship in between or can you leave luggage etc and get off to sight see?
I know if you have the same room you can leave your luggage. You would have to ask if you change rooms if there is a place to leave it or if they would move it to your new room.

We've got Pan Pacific for two days prior to the cruise. I may be up to 3 cabins now as my son in law wants to come and my son wants to bring his GF. So it looks like Me and DW, DD and SIL, DS and GF. My son in law wants to go Halibut fishing in Ketchikan, so if anyone wants to join in a non DCL charter, let me know.
We booked the Pan pacific also for before the cruise. I hear the view is beautiful

Yes we would want to join you for HALIBUT FISHING! We have been on this Alaska cruise 3 times before and loved it!! Just a note it is too early for salmon in May so Halibut is a good choice!! Please let us know when you have a price available! Aloha, Ron and Karen

Going on first trip to Alaska on this cruise. (7th Disney Cruise but 1st to Alaska) Any tips on the weather that time of year; just so I don't pack the kitchen sink.:thanks:
May cruise still could be cold. You still might have snow, and you might be able to make it to Tracy arm. Last two years they had to go to endicott

The two other times we've been to Alaska, we've experienced all 4 seasons. Juneau was hot and raining (record rain fall that day), Skagway was Freezing and snowing at the top of the mountain during the train ride, Ketchikan was nice and we did Glacier Park and that was a mix of the 3. We have Fleece Lined (Removable) Rain Jackets and layer underneath with a sweatshirt or long sleeve tshirts depending on the activity. Gloves and hat finish it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter