Disney Wonder - Galveston December 21st, 2018

Trey915

Earning My Ears
This is the place for those going on the Disney cruise on the Wonder out of Galveston on December 21, 2018 for us to meet, setup fish extenders, etc.

This is the place for those going on the Disney cruise on the Wonder out of Galveston on December 21, 2018 for us to meet, setup fish extenders, etc.
You need to go to the Cruise Meets sub-forum. If there is little to no activity there, you should eventually be able to find a group for your cruise on Facebook.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board where your fellow cruisers can find you.

Would love to sign up my 3 kiddos for fish extenders!
Boy aged 8
Girl aged 6
Girl aged 1
X

We are Booked!!! So excited to celebrate Christmas on the Wonder! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We are looking forward to doing the fish extenders! That was one of our favorite parts of our last cruise (seven years ago!) . We are 3 families, 10 people total!
Looking forward to "meeting" you all!

Can't wait! Today is the first time I heard about the fish extenders...sounds fun! Do we have to give state #s or just go around and look for door hangers? Two kids...girl age 10, and boy age 8

Last time we went, someone organized the group so we knew stateroom numbers and number of people participating (including kids’ ages). This made it easy to plan. We probably had about 15 rooms total. It was really fun! We did a few different gifts, so we would usually spread it out so they weren’t all delivered on the same day. With this being over Christmas, gifts will be so fun! Already thinking of a fun ornament!!!

We are Booked!!! So excited to celebrate Christmas on the Wonder! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We are looking forward to doing the fish extenders! That was one of our favorite parts of our last cruise (seven years ago!) . We are 3 families, 10 people total!
Looking forward to "meeting" you all!

I am keeping track of the fish extenders. Will you let me know the stateroom #s and the ages/genders of people staying in that room?

I am keeping track of the fish extenders. Will you let me know the stateroom #s and the ages/genders of people staying in that room?

Awesome!!! I’ve noticed that some groups create private Facebook groups too. I’d be fine with that if anyone else is interested. Let me know how I can help! We are celebrating lots of big things this year. What better way than on a Disney Cruise, right??? :)
Here are our rooms:
6003: 2 Adults (25th Anniversary)
6007: 1 Adult(female,18), boy (16), girl (13)
6011: 2 Adults, boy 12 months (1st birthday a week after our trip)
6015: 2 Adults (newlyweds)
All of the adults will participate in the FE. :)

Great! I'll delete the one that I created. Not sure how you found that group, I've been looking for awhile. I seen groups for every other date and found it strange that one wasn't created for our sail date.
Thanks!
I know! I looked forever! And it’s also hard to find info about 6 day cruises. Hoping that we have mor3 direction soon. I like to plan ahead and know which nights are formal or pirate nights. Plus it would be nice to know what to expect on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Hi.

How do I find that? New to this

It looks like you have found your thread however if you need to find the Cruise Meet Board you can go to the regular Cruise Board and look up at the top of the page. You will see the Sub Board for Cruise Meets there.

Hello all, my family and I would love to participate in fish extender. Please let me know if this is the correct thread to add info for fish extender list.

SO glad to find this group! We'd love to do FE too if there's still room. I noticed the posts stopped 6 months ago or so. Just checking to see if people still participating here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!