Disney Wonder - February 11, 2018 ( Western Caribbean)

This will be our 7th cruise, 2nd cruise for our 2 year old, but 1st cruise on the Wonder for all of us. We are very excited!! My family would love to participate in the Fish Extender. We have participated in the FE three times now and it is so much fun for little ones and adults that want to get a bit of exercise :) We only have 208 days to go!!!

I am definitely interested. I had tried to set it up a couple months back but was unsuccessful because this cruise was not listed yet. I will be traveling with my entire family (husband, daughter, son-in-law and my 2 granddaughters (one turns 4 on the first night of cruise and one will be 22 months), son (22), daughter (20), and my brother and his wife.

Will be 2 rooms for FE - one will have 2 adults and the 2 girls and the other will be 4 adults.

Let me know if you need some help.

My family is interested in participating in the FE. This is our first cruise and we are so very excited. It will be my wife, my daughter (17), my son (8) and myself. Any and all tips as far as cruising are excepted.

Tommy, Shawna, Cassi, and Brayden!
"The Florida Crew"

Hello fellow cruisers!

For those interested in FE and other fun things I would recommend heading over to Facebook. I have discovered our cruise has their own group page and setting up FE. Just search Disney Wonder February 11th 2018.

This will be the first cruise I have ever been on, however my husband did go on one on the Wonder about 15 years ago when he was younger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!