Disney Wonder 7-night Mexico September 2017

Hi new cruisers!

Unfortunately, we haven't been a very active group on here but here is the address to help find the FE group, FB group and some other things for our cruise.

https://sites.google.com/site/disneywondersept24th2017/home

I hope everyone got what they wanted for bookings, I can't believe it's finally so close!

Thank you for the link! The other one I found was bad. I'm glad I asked about the FE group - too big for this girl LOL Signed-up for the Mixology - what is that? Sounds fun :)

Thank you for the link! The other one I found was bad. I'm glad I asked about the FE group - too big for this girl LOL Signed-up for the Mixology - what is that? Sounds fun :)

Mixology class is one of the tastings run by a bartender. It can go one of two ways but the most common on the Wonder is that you will come in and sit down and about 5 already poured half-size drinks will be waiting for you. The bartender will go through each one and tell you how it's made, maybe ask the group what they think is in it by the taste, tell you some fun facts about the main ingredients, etc. At the end usually one person will get chosen to make a drink for the group with help from the bartender and everyone gets to try that too. It's a decent amount of alcohol for $20 (I think that's what it usually runs). We've done it on every cruise and it's always a lot of fun.

Mixology class is one of the tastings run by a bartender. It can go one of two ways but the most common on the Wonder is that you will come in and sit down and about 5 already poured half-size drinks will be waiting for you. The bartender will go through each one and tell you how it's made, maybe ask the group what they think is in it by the taste, tell you some fun facts about the main ingredients, etc. At the end usually one person will get chosen to make a drink for the group with help from the bartender and everyone gets to try that too. It's a decent amount of alcohol for $20 (I think that's what it usually runs). We've done it on every cruise and it's always a lot of fun.
I signed us up on the Wonder for our first day at sea....sounds fun!!! :thanks:

I signed us up on the Wonder for our first day at sea....sounds fun!!! :thanks:
Do you happen to know what day this mixology class will be held? I think we would love to participate but dont want it to conflict with other things we've signed up for.

Do you happen to know what day this mixology class will be held? I think we would love to participate but dont want it to conflict with other things we've signed up for.

It was the first day at sea at 4:00 pm :)

I'm new to setting up FB groups but I gave it a try. The link is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101302547074722/

We (my DH and 10 yo DS) just returned from a west Caribbean Disney cruise and booked the Wonder for Sept 24, 2017 while on board. We did the FE and it added even more magic to our cruise. We had 11 cabins in our group which was plenty. Can someone see if they can access my link? It's a closed group so you will need to request access. I'll be looking for requests.

Oh we also attended a mixer tasting that was set up as a private event with our FB group. What a blast!
Hi there I woul
I'm new to setting up FB groups but I gave it a try. The link is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101302547074722/

We (my DH and 10 yo DS) just returned from a west Caribbean Disney cruise and booked the Wonder for Sept 24, 2017 while on board. We did the FE and it added even more magic to our cruise. We had 11 cabins in our group which was plenty. Can someone see if they can access my link? It's a closed group so you will need to request access. I'll be looking for requests.

Oh we also attended a mixer tasting that was set up as a private event with our FB group. What a blast!
Hi there,
my name is Sandy, we just booked our first Disney cruise... We have cruise before but not with Disney. We are so excited bringing our little one he just turned 2. I have been hearing about this FE thing and I totally would love to join one. I am originally from Los Angeles and my husband is from Seattle, we live in San Diego (Mira Mesa to be exact) we are so looking forward to our cruise any advice to first time Disney Cruisers? Please let me know if I can join.

Hi there I woul

Hi there,
my name is Sandy, we just booked our first Disney cruise... We have cruise before but not with Disney. We are so excited bringing our little one he just turned 2. I have been hearing about this FE thing and I totally would love to join one. I am originally from Los Angeles and my husband is from Seattle, we live in San Diego (Mira Mesa to be exact) we are so looking forward to our cruise any advice to first time Disney Cruisers? Please let me know if I can join.

I think all the FE groups are full and closed, but you can put yourself on the PixieDust list and if anyone brings extra FE goodies they will spread them around.

The signups for all the group happenings are here:
https://sites.google.com/site/disneywondersept24th2017/home

Hello. We just booked the cruise. I was wondering if I could still get in on the fish extender? We did it our last cruise and our boys had so much fun. I am traveling with my two boys that are 11 & 4. Dad is sitting out this trip.

Hello. We just booked the cruise. I was wondering if I could still get in on the fish extender? We did it our last cruise and our boys had so much fun. I am traveling with my two boys that are 11 & 4. Dad is sitting out this trip.
I think they may all be closed I'm also trying to get into one, I'm sure if we have more ppl that want to do it, they may be able to start another group or we can start one... I just haven't done it before so I would rather be added to one.

I think they may all be closed I'm also trying to get into one, I'm sure if we have more ppl that want to do it, they may be able to start another group or we can start one... I just haven't done it before so I would rather be added to one.
I literally just booked the cruise an hour ago. My kids had such a good time doing it. I don't do Facebook so I can't see the page I also wouldn't know where to begin with organizing one.

I literally just booked the cruise an hour ago. My kids had such a good time doing it. I don't do Facebook so I can't see the page I also wouldn't know where to begin with organizing one.
Yeah let's just hope we can be added, it looks like the groups are of 10 cabins, the Dory FE group only has 6, I'm hoping we can be added to that one, I'm going to Michaels right now to get stuff to make my FE. Might have to just join the PixieDust list. :sad:

Yeah let's just hope we can be added, it looks like the groups are of 10 cabins, the Dory FE group only has 6, I'm hoping we can be added to that one, I'm going to Michaels right now to get stuff to make my FE. Might have to just join the PixieDust list. :sad:
The FE was the first thing my son asked me about. I hope we get in

Hi everyone!
We are new to all of this...first Disney cruise! We can't wait!! I followed the link from above (Sandy/July 28th) and signed up for the Pixie Dust group. I signed up before realizing that it is not a FE group??? We are REALLY wanting to participate in a FE group. How do I do that? I tried to contact Laura Garcia (coordinator) but it is a bad link. Any ideas?? Please help this newbie. :) Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts