Disney Wonder: 7 Night Mexican Riviera - October 15th, 2017

Too late to join a FE group? Just learned about this today. Thanks!!
It is technically not too late. You will be put in the "last Minute" group which closes a week before the cruise. You can find additional info about it on the second edit in the official FE post found here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ctober-15th-2017.3523328/page-2#post-56918055

I should mention that you would be the first cabin to join that group. Please fill out the info requested in the linked post and I will add you to that group. Thank you.

We live about 2hrs outside of San Diego and we will be driving down. I've done some research and found a parking lot called Aladdin Airport Parking that offers cruise parking and they have a van service that will take you to the cruise terminal. They have wonderful reviews, and the price is pretty good as well.
For about the same price as what Aladdin Parking charges, we are staying at Howard Johnson, they provide a shuttle and including free parking for up to 14 nights while you are on the cruise and they have a free continental breakfast. All in all it makes it a very affordable option.

I would like to volunteer my services as organizer for Fish Extender exchange if you are all okay with that. I ran the exchange on the last cruise I was on so I have experience doing so. What do you guys think?
thank you all for being so welcoming to this board.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if f there is a Facebook group for our cruise? Also looking for a mixology class during our cruise

@tiffaroonie your information has been added to the last minute group.

@sftbal00 discussion of groups on sites such as FB are a big No-No on DISboards. Sorry. Also, I have no clue.

I know it's probably a little late. But Daisy only gets natural foods if that could be added to the info.

Hi everyone! I just found out about it this! I am Dana and sailing w Michelle aka vmedisneymom. I am interested in joining the last minute Fe group! I have a daughter Addison that's 11.

Do we have a day picked to pass out our FE gifts? I am not sure if I missed this info. Thank you!

I had it in my mind that everyone could choose their own day provided that it is not the last night of the cruise (for packing purposes).

Should I add this to this rules post?

EDIT: nvm, I just did. You can find it in the latest edit of that post.

Last edited:
@KipperBun Is this list the updated list that we should count on? Our groups are still in and ready to go: Hickscabin and Aeva&Leo!
Thank you again! Can't wait!

We would love to be added to the last minute group, please!

username: LetzDoDisney
cabin number: 8540
participants' names (gender/age): Derrick (m/40's), Sunshine (f/40's), Brenna (f/14)
allergies and other restrictions: nope!
favorite characters:
other notes: Lilo and Stitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter