Disney Website is making me angry

DisneyMama409

Mouseketeer
What is going on with the website?!?! Ive been trying for HOURS to get ressies and it keeps saying the system is overloaded come back later. I stopped trying for like 2 hours and came back and same thing all over . I want to plan already :headache: I prefer to book online than to speak to a agent over the phone. I did that last time and they got my ressie wrong so i'm really peeved that the website is all screwed up . Where is the magic and pixie dust for the reservations system:wizard:

What is going on with the website?!?! Ive been trying for HOURS to get ressies and it keeps saying the system is overloaded come back later. I stopped trying for like 2 hours and came back and same thing all over . I want to plan already :headache: I prefer to book online than to speak to a agent over the phone. I did that last time and they got my ressie wrong so i'm really peeved that the website is all screwed up . Where is the magic and pixie dust for the reservations system:wizard:
The website has been pretty quirky over the past couple of weeks. It happens. Clear cache and cookies or try a different browser, if it's still giving you issues, call them.

You can double/triple check with them while on the phone to insure that all your ADRs are correct. You can then go online (assuming this part is working by that time...) and check them as well, just be absolutely sure to write down the confirmation numbers as well as the phone number they use to book. If you must, verify with the dining CM which phone number is being used (it can differ if they have multiple phone numbers for you in the system)

However, there's one ray of hope. Chances are that, if you're getting "System overload" errors, everyone else is too ;).

I just called them over the phone and i tried to get a ressie at Le Cellier ...It was a no go! There is no availability for the entire length of my stay! Geeezzzz it's like 4 months out and it's already booked up! I ended up booking Rose and Crown...Im not crazy about it at all but atleast it should be edible and if all else fails fish and chips is universal so ill get that.

LeCellier gets booked at 6 months out - especially when you are going during free dining.

I just called them over the phone and i tried to get a ressie at Le Cellier ...It was a no go! There is no availability for the entire length of my stay! Geeezzzz it's like 4 months out and it's already booked up! I ended up booking Rose and Crown...Im not crazy about it at all but atleast it should be edible and if all else fails fish and chips is universal so ill get that.
Keep trying I was able to get a reservation 1 month before my trip.

I'm going to keep trying for Le Cellier if I dont get it however Im sure ill find something ill like in Rose and Crown. Im about to read some dining reviews of R&C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter