Disney Vloggers

I have a channel with my sister, our first series of vlogs are up from our trip in January 2016 which was a two and a half week trip with a rundisney weekend! I also have vlogs from Disneyland Paris on there and will be starting a new series covering our fall 2016 trip shortly. Our channel is doublethedisney if you fancy checking it out! I am so addicted to Disney vlogs now it's ridiculous!

https://www.youtube.com/c/doublethedisney

That One Couple TV are my absolute favorite! I also like to jump between related cast member videos.

Disney at heart I love them and also The Tim Tracker, Itsabuggs life is also cute!

onemouseonedream and Amanda W. both of these vlog disney and everyday life, but give out great disney information.

I looooved Ashley and Joe from seeyareelsoon. Unfortunately they stopped doing vlogs a little while ago because they were focusing on family planning and they felt like it was time to move on. Which hey! 100% their choice! I just miss them. But their vlogs are still up and still recent! They also had their baby boy a little while ago! So yay!

I love Joe and Ashley from seeyareelsoon

Im so sad they are done with their episodes. I keep thinking they won't be able to stay away forever, and hoping as well. Lol

Glad to find this thread as I'm looking for new vloggers as well.

I love Joe and Ashley from seeyareelsoon

Im so sad they are done with their episodes. I keep thinking they won't be able to stay away forever, and hoping as well. Lol

Glad to find this thread as I'm looking for new vloggers as well.

I hope they will come back! But I know it's not easy juggling careers, baby and vlogging

I couldn't really think of the forum this would be most appropriate in, so if a mod thinks this belongs somewhere else, my apologies.

Anyway, I have been really into watching Disney vloggers on Youtube, Periscope, and snapchat recently. I used to be big into general Youtube vloggers and gurus but I've grown tired of them recently because they've all just become too rich and famous. The videos are not relatable and most feel like commercials.

As a result I've started watching a lot more of the smaller vloggers (comparatively speaking) who "specialize" in Disney. I love the Disney vloggers because it gives me lots of glimpses into the parks, and the personalities of the "hosts" make the videos a lot more interesting than just a random vacation video.

I really like watching Justin Scarred (Randomland), Adam the Woo, Fresh Baked Disney, and Tim/Jenn Tracker. Anyone else have other recommendations for good Disney vloggers?!

My husband and I are Disney Vloggers!
www.youtube.com/thewdwcouple

Just saw this by searching Disney vloggers, but I watch Everyday Disney Magic and a lot of others you have mentioned. Disappointed Adam the Woo stopped the Daily Vlogs.

We vlogged our last trip to Disney in September/October 2017. First time vloggers, definitely not too rich and famous! Jet lagged children make our first few vlogs less detailed/chatty than we would have liked but they will get better.....I hope.

My top 2 favorites are Tim and Jen Tracker and Happiest Vlogs on Earth.

Why I like them:

Trackers: Fun to watch, down-to-earth, generally always informative. Tim and Jen have a way of including little-known facts or just interesting tidbits...it's hard to find yourself bored - even if you are Disney/Universal veteran!

Happiest Vlogs: Cute couple from NY, I believe - who travels to WDW pretty frequently. I like their dynamic as a couple and Jen's positivity, but most of all, they are REALLY good about vlogging their meals. They also tend to eat at great (rather expensive) sit-down locations, so it's a cool way to watch some reviews before deciding if you want to try them out.

I also LOVE Magic Journeys for Disneyland! Mig Vee and Jannell are so awesome. Big focus on food which I love, and they're a really fun and down-to-earth pair. I only wish their primary park was WDW!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!